立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第46集:Friendship 友谊(二)

46-2 Friendship 2.jpg
Friendship 2

友谊 2

That's right, Rebecca's brother is in town. That's why she can't give the boys a lesson today. But the kids haven't seen each other for a while, so I thought they might like to practice together.

是的,丽贝卡的弟弟在这。这就是为什么今天她不能给孩子们上课。但是孩子们有一阵没见面了,所以我想他们也许想一起练习。

Yes, a very good idea. Thank you.

是的,是个好主意。谢谢。

I'll pick you up in an hour, Alex. See you later.

我一个小时来接你,阿里克斯。等会儿见。

Bye.

再见。

Come on, let's go practice in my room.

来呀,到我屋里练习。

Are you sure you heard your parents right?

你肯定你听清了你父母的话了吗?

Yeah. They wanna go back to Taiwan.

是的。他们要回台湾。

What a drag.

真让人心烦。

I don't wanna go to Taiwan. Maybe I'll hate it there.

我不想去台湾。也许我会讨厌那里。

Is it very far?

很远吗?

It's a different country. I won't know anybody.

不同的国家。我不认识任何人。

Do they speak English there?

他们说英语吗?

I dunno. I think they speak Mandarin.

我不知道。我想他们说普通话。

I can speak Spanish... a little. But I don't think I'd like to move to Mexico.

我能说西班牙语 … 一点。但是我不认为我想搬到墨西哥去。

Yeah, we belong here.

是的,我们属于这。

Well, do you really have to go to Taiwan?

是,你真的必须去台湾吗?

If my parents go, I guess I have to go, too. Do you have to move to L.A.?

如果我父母去,我想我也必须去。你要搬到洛杉矶去吗?

I don't know. My parents may have to go to court to figure out what to do with me.

我不知道。我父母也许要上法庭决定拿我怎么办。

This is really bad, Alex.

太不好了,阿里克斯。

So we have to do something.

所以我们得做些什么。

Yeah.

是的。

Hey, I have an idea. Maybe we can live together.

嗨,我有主意了。也许我们可以住在一起。

My parents wouldn't let me do that.

我父母不会让我这么做的。

How come parents always make the decisions?

怎么父母总是做决定。

Yeah, kids have rights, too.

是啊,孩子也有权。

Why can't things just stay the way they are?

为什么事情不能保持原来的样子?

And we could be friends and not have to move any place.

我们可以做朋友,而且不用搬到任何地方。

Vincent, Alex de baba da dianhua lai shuo ta wan dian lai. Wu fen zhong nei, ta jiu dao le.

文森特,阿里克斯de baba da dianhua lai shuo ta wan dian lai. Wu fen zhong nei, ta jiu dao le.

Your father called. He's running a little late. He'll pick ya up in five minutes.

你爸爸打电话了。他晚一点。他5分钟内来接你。

Thank you, Mrs. Wang.

谢谢你,王太太。

You are welcome.

没关系。

What are you doing Saturday?

你周六干什么?

You mean, New Year's? Nothing, I guess. Why?

你是说新年?没事,我想。为什么?

Well, this could be our last New Year's together, right?

噢,这也许是我们在一起的最后一个新年,是吧?

Yeah. Next year, I'll be in Taiwan, and you'll be in L.A.

是的。明年,我将在台湾,你将在洛杉矶。

So let's make it the best New Year's before we've ever had!

所以,让我们把这个新年过成最好的新年!

Yeah!

好啊!

I've got an idea.

我有个主意。

Is this idea gonna get us in trouble?

那主意会给我们惹麻烦吗?

Trouble? No way! Do you have any money?

麻烦?不会!你有钱吗?

Yeah. In my bank.

有。在储钱罐里。

Wow! Sounds like a lot of money.

哦!听上去有好多钱。

Thirty-five dollars and fifty-two cents.

35美元52美分。

And with my Christmas money, we could have a blast!
 

加上我的圣诞钱,我们可以升空了!
 

打开APP阅读全文