立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第46集:Friendship 友谊(三)

46-3 Friendship 3.jpg
Friendship 3

友谊 3

What do you think?

你觉得怎么样?

It's perfect. Thanks, Jay, for all your help.

太完美了。谢谢,简,谢谢你的帮助。

I gotta run. This took longer than I thought.

我要走了,这比我想的更花时间。

Thanks, man. Maybe we'll work together again someday.

谢谢,伙子。也许我们有一天会再次一起工作。

Sounds good. I'll see you, Becky.

听起来不错。再见,丽贝卡。

Take care.

保重。

It was nice meeting you, Kevin.

遇见你真好,凯文。

See you later.

再见。

Here it is... 'Dream Catcher' by Rebecca Casey.

这是贝丽卡·凯西的“捕梦网”。

It's hard to believe... Thanks.

真难以相信。… 谢谢。

I'm gonna wait outside. Get some fresh air.

我想出去等你们,呼吸点新鲜空气。

We just have to close up the studio, and then I'll be right out.

我们得关闭工作室,我马上出来。

It was nice meeting you.

遇见你真好。

Nice meeting you, too.

我也是。

Listen, I have to tell you something. I'm not coming back to school next term.

听着,我必须告诉你一些事。下学期我不回学校了。

You're kidding me...

你和我开玩笑…

I'm just wasting time here. I'm heading to L.A. I've some friends in the record industry there, and they say if I'm there, they'll get me a job.

我在这里是浪费时间。我要去洛杉矶。那里我有一些朋友在唱片公司,他们说如果我去那里,他们会安排一份工作给我。

I guess it wouldn't make any difference if I told you you were nuts.

我想,就算我说你疯了也无济于事。

No. You have your dream and I have mine. Let's just hope my dream catcher lets in only the good dreams.

不,你有你的梦想,我也有,希望我的捕梦网捕的都是好梦。

I'm sure it will. I'm gonna miss you.

我相信会的,我会想你。

Me, too. You have a great voice, girl.

我也是,你有很好的嗓音,女孩。

Take care of yourself.

照顾好自己。

I will. You, too.
 

我会的。你也是。
 

打开APP阅读全文