立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第47集:The Lost Boys 失踪的男孩(一)

47-1 The Lost Boys 1.jpg
The Lost Boys 1

失踪的男孩 1

Vincent, where are you going?

文森特,你去哪里?

Out. I'll be back... soon... Bye.

出门。我会回来 … 很快 … 再见。

This is gonna be an awesome New Year!

这将是令人敬畏的新年!

The best!

最好的!

How much does it cost?

要花多少?

Five dollars and fifty cents to get in, plus three dollars to rent the skates. Ya have some money?

5美元55美分进去,加上3美元租溜冰鞋。你有钱吗?

Yeah, tons. And this is where we go.

是的,好多,这就是我们要去的地方。

Let's go!

走吧!

Oh, no. Where did the money go?

噢,不。钱去哪了?

Hello. Ah, hello. Mei-Lin... No, no Vincent's not here... Perhaps he's with his cousins... He's not? ... His bank?... It's empty?... He took his money?...

你好。啊,你好。梅琳 … 不,不,文森特不在这 … 也许他和堂兄在一起 … 他没有? … 他的储钱罐? … 是空的? … 他拿了钱? …

Did you find him?

你找到他了吗?

No.

没有。

Where do you think he is?

你想他会上哪?

Wo ye meiyou touxu... ("I'm not sure.") But I know who he is with. Alex Mendoza.

(用普通话)Wo ye meiyou touxu… (我不清楚)但是我知道他和谁在一起。阿里克斯·曼朵扎。

Well, then don't worry. They probably went to the... library.

噢,那就不用担心了。他们也许去 … 图书馆了。

On New Year's Eve?

在新年前夜?

Where else could they be?

他们还会去哪里?

Great... ah... Put those over there... yeah... in the corner.

太好了 … 啊 … 把那些放那里 … 对 … 在角上。

Ramon... Hi. Is this a bad time?

拉蒙 … 你好。不是时候吧?

Rebecca, no, Come in. This must be your brother, Kevin.

丽贝卡,不。进来。这一定是你弟弟,凯文。

Hi.

你好。

Kevin and I are sightseeing-just checking out the city.

凯文和我在游览 - 看看城市。

This is a great time to be in San Francisco. New Year is one long party from morning till night.

这是来三藩市的好时候。新年从早到晚都是聚会。

It sounds like my kinda town.

听上去像我的城市。

I hope you don't mind if Kevin comes tonight.

我希望你不介意,如果凯文今晚一起来。

Not at all... I'd be honored to have Kevin here for our New Year's party. Put on your dancing shoes-the band is very good.

根本不介意 … 我很荣幸有凯文在这参加我们的新年晚会。穿上你的舞鞋 - 那乐队很棒。

I think we should go. He's really busy right now.

我想我们该走了。他现在真的很忙。

I thought you wanted to play him your tape...

我以为你想让他听你的磁带 …

Ramon, you're busy. We'll see you tonight.

拉蒙,你忙。我们今晚见。

Forgive me, there is so much to do...

饶了我吧,还有很多事情要做…

Don't worry. We'll see ya later...

别担心。我们等会儿见 …

Bye.

再见。

Mr. Wang... This is my brother, Kevin. This is the father of one of the boys I give guitar lessons to.

王先生 … 这是我弟弟,凯文。这是我教吉他课的一个男孩的父亲。

Nice to meet you.

高兴认识你。

Nice to meet you, too. Have you seen Vincent today?

也高兴见到你。你们今天看见文森特了吗?

No.

没有。

Excuse me.

抱歉。

Should we go?

我们该走吗?

Wait. Something's wrong...
 

等等。出什么事了?…
 

打开APP阅读全文