立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第47集:The Lost Boys 失踪的男孩(二)

47-2 The Lost Boys 2.jpg
The Lost Boys 2

失踪的男孩 2

Ramon, have you seen Vincent?

拉蒙,你看见文森特了吗?

No, Vincent hasn't been here all day.

没有,文森特一天都没来。

We don't know where he is. He didn't come home for lunch, and my wife is getting worried. Somebody saw him with Alex.

我们不知道他在哪。他没回家吃午饭,我妻子在担心。有人看见他和阿里克斯在一起。

That can't be. Alex's home. Let's call him see if he heard from Vincent.

不会的。阿里克斯在家。给他打电话看他是否有文森特的消息。

Vincent's missing.

文森特失踪了。

I heard. Is there anything I can do, Mr. Wang?

我听到了。我能做什么吗,王先生?

I don't know, but thank you for offering.

我不知道,但是谢谢你的好意。

It's ringing.

电话响了。

No one's answering. I'm going to have to go to the house to see if anything's wrong.

没人接。我要回家去看看是不是出什么事了。

Maybe your phone is out of order...

也许你的电话坏了 …

No. The answering machine picked up.

不。录音机应答了。

Sooner or later, we'll get a call from one of them. My wife is at home in case Vincent calls there. Is there anyone that can stay at your house to answer the phone?

迟早我们会接到他们之中一个的电话。我妻子在家,以防万一文森特打电话到那儿。还有其他人在你家接电话吗?

Kevin and I would be glad to answer the phone.

凯文和我愿意接电话。

I don't want to spoil your day.

我不要毁了你们这一天。

No. Those two boys are very important to me. I insist. Kevin and I will answer the phone at your house.

不。这两个孩子对我来说非常重要。我坚持。凯文和我会应答你家的电话。

I'm going out to drive around to see if I can find them. Please call my wife as soon as you have any information.

我出去开车四处找找他们,看我是否能找到他们。如果你们有任何消息,请给我妻子打电话。

I will. Jose...

我会的。天哪 …

Kevin, I didn't think our New Year's Eve would turn out like this.

凯文,我没想到我们新年之夜会成了这个样子。

Well, things happen.

是啊,碰巧了。

I just can't imagine what those boys are doing right now.

我没法想象孩子们现在在干什么。

Hey... It's New Year's. They're probably out celebrating.

嗨 … 现在是新年。也许他们出去庆祝新年了。

They're only ten... They wouldn't do that.

他们只有10岁 … 他们不会去的。

You'd be surprised what kids will do. Do you remember when I ran away from home? I was only seven...

你会为孩子们做的事吃惊的。你记得我离家出走吗?我只有7岁 …

Right. You went down two blocks and then chickened out.

是的。你走了两个街区,然后因害怕而放弃了。

That's right. Kids'll do crazy things. Hey, tomorrow, this'll be funny.

是的。孩子会做疯狂的事情。嗨,明天,就会觉得可笑。

OK, we can go now!

好了,我们现在能走了!

Alex! Alex! Alex!

阿里克斯!阿里克斯!阿里克斯!

I don't think he's here.

我想他不在这。

I'm going next door to check with Mrs. Lynch. She keeps an eye on Alex when my parents are out of town. Um, make yourselves at home, or...

我去邻居家问问琳弛太太。当我父母不在城里时,她看着阿里克斯。噢,你们请随便,或者 …

Are you all right... ?

你没事吧 … ?

Come on, Alex.

起来,阿里克斯。

I can't skate!

我不能滑冰了!

Wait till I get my hands on that kid. Of all the days to pull a crazy stunt... Mrs. Lynch hasn't seen him since early this afternoon. Hello, Mrs. Wang? Alex and Vincent are not here. They're not in the house. You haven't heard?... Yes, I'll call you soon as I hear something...

等着我抓到那孩子。所有这些日子造就了这惊人之举 … 琳弛太太从今天下午早些时候就没见过他。(停顿)你好,王太太?阿里克斯和文森特不在这。他们不在家。你没有消息? … 如果我有消息会马上给你打电话 …

Now what do I do?

现在我要做什么?

Call the police?

报警?

No, please. They're not in trouble... They're probably fooling around or something...

不行。他们没有麻烦 … 他们也许只是在哪胡混或干什么事 …

Kevin, tell Ramon your idea...

凯文,告诉拉蒙你的想法 …

Well, ah... maybe they went somewhere to celebrate New Year's - You know, wherever kids go in this town...

好吧。嗯 … 也许他们去哪庆祝新年了,你知道,在这里孩子们会去哪儿 …

Alex left his bag in the hall...

阿里克斯把他的包留在厅里了 …

He usually puts it away... He read an ad at the paper.

他通常会把包放好… 他从报纸上看到了广告…

What?

什么?

It's an ad for the Embarcadero...

是一则关于安巴卡地罗的广告 …

Thanks for volunteering to answer the phone, Kevin. We'll check in every half hour or so to find out if you've heard anything. Here's my work number, just in case.

谢谢你自愿在这听电话。凯文,我们会每半个小时打电话给你,看你是否有他们的消息。这是我的餐馆电话,以防万一。

Hey, good luck. I hope you find them.

嗨,祝你们好运。我希望你们能找到他们。

Thanks, Key, for being such a good sport. I owe you one.

谢谢,凯,你是个好朋友。我欠你一次。

Get going-so we can find them before midnight. Then we party!

快走吧 - 我们最好在午夜前找到他们。然后我们开晚会!

I almost forgot. The baby-sitter. She's coming at seven. There's an envelope on the counter. Please give it to her and apologize for me...

我差点忘了。临时保姆。她7点来。台上有个信封。请交给她并为我道歉 …

No problem.

没问题。

They would have rented skates...

他们应该租了溜冰鞋 …

Yeah, I think they were here earlier, this one was rumping around.

是的,我想他们早些时候在这。这个孩子一瘸一拐的。

He was hurt?

他受伤了?

I asked if he wanted to see our first aid person. But he and his friend just left.

我问他要不要看我们的紧急救护员。但是他和他的朋友走了。

How long ago?

多长时间了?

Maybe an hour...

也许一小时 …

Oh, thanks.
 

噢,谢谢。
 

打开APP阅读全文