立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第47集:The Lost Boys 失踪的男孩(三)

47-3 The Lost Boys 3.jpg
The Lost Boys 3

失踪的男孩 3

This is ridiculous, driving around on New Year's Eve! Wait till I get my hands on that kid.

这真荒唐,新年之夜开车四处找人!等我抓住那孩子,看我怎么训他!

He's been through a lot... the trip to Los Angeles, being away from you at Christmas... Maybe this is his way of reacting to what he's been going through.

他经历了很多 … 洛杉矶之行,圣诞节不能和你在一起 … 也许这是他回应的方法,是对他所有经历的回应。

This's custody thing. I, only I ... I guess he's more upset than I realized... But still, that's no reason to scare us to death.

这是监管的事。我,只是我 … 我想他比我想的更难受 … 但是,他仍然没有理由吓得我们要死。

Hello, Mendoza residence. Oh, hi... No, I haven't heard anything. Mr. Wang went down to the police and filed a missing person's report...

你好,曼朵扎住宅。噢,嗨 … 没有,我还没有任何消息。王先生到警局去填失踪人员报告了 …

There's someone at the door... OK, hang on, I'll be right back...

有人在门口 … 好,等等,我马上回来 ….

Hi! I'm the baby-sitter.

你好!我是临时保姆。

Oh.

哦。

Who are you?

你是谁?

Just a minute. Mr. Mendoza is on the phone. There's an emergency.

等一下。曼朵扎先生在打电话。有急事。

No, it was the baby-sitter... OK. All right. I'll call Mrs. Wang and let her know. Thanks.

不,是临时保姆 … 好。好吧。我给王太太打电话让她知道。谢谢。

Oh, you must be the baby-sitter.

噢,你一定是临时保姆。

Yeah.

是的。

You were going to baby-sit Alex and his friend?

你一直看管阿里克斯和他的朋友?

Yeah.

是的。

Well, they seem to be missing.

噢,他们似乎失踪了。

Missing?

失踪了?

Yeah. Mr. Mendoza wanted me to give you this money and to apologize for him... He's out looking for them now.

是的。曼朵扎先生让我吧这钱给你并代他道歉 … 他现在正在外面找他们。

Who are you, anyway?

可是你又是谁?

My name's Kevin... I'm a friend of the family's... Just helping out.

我叫凯文 … 我是这家人的朋友 … 只是帮忙。

I'm Monica. I usually baby-sit for Alex. I live across the Street.

我是莫妮卡。我经常照看阿里克斯。我住在街那边。

Kids do crazy things...

孩子有时会做些出格的事。

Yeah.

是的。

I have to call Mrs. Wang... She's the mother of the other kid... And I have to give her a message.

我得给王太太打电话 … 她是另一个孩子的母亲 … 我必须告诉她一个消息。

Do you mind if I stick around a bit and see if they turn up?

你不介意我在这呆一会,看他们是否回来吧?

No, that'd be fine. Some crazy New Year's-missing kids, police, you name it...

不,我不介意。新年失踪的淘气孩子,警察,你想想看 …

It's scary what's going on today...

现在的事情很让人恐惧 …

Hello, Mrs. Wang... What? You heard from them? They were what? OK, OK, I'll tell Mr. Mendoza when I see him. Thank you.

你好,王太太 … 什么?你有他们的消息了?他们什么?好,好,我看见曼朵扎先生时,会告诉他。谢谢。

They found them? Are they all right?

他们找到了?他们没事吧?

They're at the hospital.

他们在医院。

Oh, my God...
 

噢,天哪 …
 

打开APP阅读全文