立即打开

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第48集:A Very Good Year 愉快的一年(一)

48-1 A Very Good Year 1.jpg
A Very Good Year 1

愉快的一年 1

I hope Alex is safe.

我希望阿里克斯是安全的。

I'm sure he's fine... Maybe he got involved in... I don't know, lost track of time, or something...

我肯定他没事 … 也许他参与了 … 我不知道,忘了时间,或什么事 …

This isn't how I had planned this New Year's Eve...

这不是我计划的新年夜 …

I'm sure we'll find him.

我肯定能找到他。

Maybe he took a shortcut through the park... Let's check it out.

也许他从公园抄近路 … 去看看。

Yeah...

好的 …

Alex... ! Vincent... ! Vincent... ! Alex...

阿里克斯 …!文森特 …!文森特 …!阿里克斯 …

I don't think they're here.

我想他们不在这。

No. Should we go back?

对。我们走吗?

Yeah, and I should call in... Maybe someone's heard from the kids. This is my worst nightmare... Not knowing where your child is... is just...

是的,我应该打电话 … 也许有人有他们的消息。这是我最糟的噩梦 … 不知道你的孩子在哪 … 只是 …

Are you all right?

你没事吗?

What's your dad going to do?

你爸爸会怎么办呢?

Probably have a fit.

也许动怒。

Well, what do the two of you have to say for yourselves?

行了,你们两个要为自己说什么?

Sorry...

抱歉…

I'm sorry, Dad.

我很抱歉,爸爸。

Later, we will talk.

我们等会再谈。

No. I want to know what's going on... Alex, I'm sorry about your ankle, but tonight has been very... very disturbing. I even went to the police, and now the hospital... I don't think I can trust you two ever again.

不。我想知道怎么回事 … 阿里克斯,我为你的脚踝感到抱歉,但是今晚已经被 … 被搅得很乱了。我甚至去报警,现在又在医院 … 我想我无法再信任你们俩。

Not right now. Xiànzài... bu shi shihou... ("Not now...This is not the time... ")

不是现在。(用普通话)Xianzai… bu shi shihou… (现在 … 不是时候 …)

No, I want to get to the bottom of this. Why did you two run away?

不,我要问个究竟。你们俩为什么跑掉?

Vincent?

文森特?

What did you say?

你说什么?

Alex is my best friend, and we just wanted to do something special before I have to go to Taiwan.

阿里克斯是我最好的朋友,在我不得不去台湾前,我们只是想做件特殊的事。

Vincent, how did you know about Taiwan?

文森特,你怎么知道台湾的事?

I heard you and Mom talking... the other day... in your bedroom.

我听到你和妈妈在谈论…有一天…在你们的卧室里。

I will tell him...

我来告诉他 …

Vincent, your father and I have talked. And we think to stay in San Francisco is best for you.

文森特,你父亲和我商量过,我们认为留在三藩市对你最好。

You and I... will stay here. And your father will go and work in Taiwan.

你和我 … 将留在这里。你父亲将去台湾工作。

Really?

真的?

Your father will go for one year. And that is a very long time. I... I will need your help to (She asks Mr. Wang in Mandarin for the right word.)... Liàoli shang diàn...

你父亲要去一年。那是很长的时间 … 我会需要你的帮助(她用普通话问王先生准确的字)…Liàoli shang diàn…

... manage...

… 料理 …

... manage the store.

… 料理商店 …

I'll help... I promise...

我会的 … 我保证 …

We expect you to keep up your grades and to be an obedient son to your mother...

我们期望你能继续学习,做个听妈妈话的孩子 …

I will...

我会的 …

After tonight, I'm not so sure...

可是,今晚的事让我不再肯定 …

Honest, Dad. We just thought this would be our last New Year's together...

真的,爸爸。我们只是以为这将是我们在一起的最后一个新年 …

You see. You will have another.

你看。你们会有另一个的。

Naw, it's still the last time. Alex has to move to Los Angeles to live with his mom.

不对,仍然是最后一次。阿里克斯要搬到洛杉矶和母亲一起生活。

Is that right, Alex?
 

是吗,阿里克斯?
 

打开APP阅读全文