[精华推荐]为什么结婚后会发胖?

纵横美国/新世纪走遍美国第48集:A Very Good Year 愉快的一年(二)

cocotang 于2016-06-01发布 l 已有人阅读

48-2 A Very Good Year 2.jpg
A Very Good Year 2

愉快的一年 2

Kevin disappeared once, when he was a little kid... I thought I was going to die until I found him. He had decided to go visit our father at the fire station... When I found him, he was crying... and lost, totally lost, just a couple of blocks from our apartment.

凯文失踪过一次,当他还是小孩时 … 我那时想,如果找不到他,我会死掉的。他去消防站看我的父亲了 … 当我找到他时,他在哭 … 失落,完全的失落,就在离家几个街区的地方。

Maybe this whole episode is to remind me to pay attention to what's important...Enough of this 'poor Ramon'... I've got to do what's right for Alex...

也许整件事提醒我应该为重要的事付出更多的精力 … 不能再扮演“可怜的拉蒙”了 … 我得做对阿里克斯正确的事。

You are doing what's right.

你正在做正确的事。

No, I've put him in a terrible situation. I'm asking him to choose between his mother and me. I'm ashamed to admit it.

不,我使他处在极糟的情况下。我让他在我和他母亲之间做选择 …我很惭愧地承认这一点。

Ramon... you love your son...

拉蒙…你爱你的儿子…

But I made him feel like a piece of baggage being shipped back and forth between his mother and me... Who knows? I was probably trying to get back at my ex-wife.

但是我让他觉得自己像个行李一样在他妈妈和我之间被来来回回地运送。谁知道呢?我也许是想报复我前妻。

Oh, come on...

噢,别这样 …

... How about that for... for being a total jerk.

… 这怎么样 … 做个百分之百的坏蛋。

Come on... You wouldn't do that...

别这样 … 你不会那么做的 …

No, no, no, I'm serious. Enough is enough. Everybody says that a child should be with his mother... everybody, the courts, the newspapers, everybody... Anyway, I cause him nothing but heartache...

不,不,不,我是认真的。够了就是够了。每个人都说孩子应该和母亲在一起 … 每个人,法庭,报纸,每个人 … 不管怎样,我带给他的只有心疼 …

Stop this, right now.

别说了!

No, no, no. It's the truth. I can't do it -- manage a restaurant, Alex... a personal life...

不,不,不。这是事实。我无法做到 -- 管理餐馆,阿里克斯 … 个人生活 …

I can't believe that I'm hearing this nonsense.

我不敢相信我竟然听到这些胡说八道的话。

It's true...

这是事实 ..

No, it isn't. Come on Ramon... I've seen you with your son... You are a caring and giving father who wants what's best for his son. I've seen the sacrifices you make for Alex and for your work...

不,不是。行了,拉蒙 … 我看到你和你儿子 … 你是个关心孩子、不断付出,又为孩子争取最佳生活的父亲。我看到你为阿里克斯和工作作出的牺牲 …

Look, I don't know what your ex-wife is like, but I can't imagine that anyone could love him as much as you do.

我不知道你前妻怎么样,但是我无法想象有人会像你一样爱儿子。

I don't know if I can do it anymore, Rebecca... Sometimes I get so tired...

我不知道是否还能再这么做,丽贝卡 … 有时我很累 …

When I was a little kid, my dad gave me something that always worked.

当我是个小孩时,我爸爸给我一样总是很灵的东西。

I'm sorry. I must sound like a big cry baby.

我很抱歉。我一定像个哭泣的大孩子。

No, you sound like a man who is suffering because his son is missing. Ramon, you are such a good man... capable of great love...

不,你像一个因为孩子失踪而受折磨的男人。拉蒙,你是个好人 … 有伟大的爱 …

Why don't we go back and make a phone call and see if anyone's heard from them... OK?

为什么我们不回去,打电话看看是否有他们的消息 … 好吗?

... They what? The hospital? Kevin, is he all right? Where are they? Vincent's dad is bringing him to the house. OK. We'll be right there...

… 他们什么?医院?凯文,他还好吗?他们在哪?文森特的爸爸带他回来了。好吧。我们马上回去 …

Are they here?

他们到了吗?

No, not yet.

没,还没有。

Is it Alex?

是阿里克斯吗?

This is my sister, Rebecca. This is Monica, the baby-sitter...

这是我姐姐,丽贝卡。这是莫妮卡,临时保姆 …

Hi...

你好 …

She's waiting around to see if the kids are OK.

她等着,看看孩子是否都安好。

Oh...
 

噢 …
 

最新更新 >>更多

Copyright©小e英语网  All Rights Reserved 版权所有