立即打开

走遍美国英语口语笔记第5课:钓鱼秘诀Act3-3

第5课:钓鱼秘诀

ACT 3-3“我们算是约好了吗?”

【故事梗概】

晚上,Philip从医院回来。Robbie表达了对父亲的敬慕。Philip决定改动工作日程,再带Robbie去钓鱼。Grandpa却“功成身退”,要让他们父子两个单独去玩一次。

【中英对话】

Philip: Hi, Pop. Hi, Son.
你好,爸爸。你好,儿子。

Robbie: Hello, Dad.
你好,爸爸。

Philip: What a day!
 今天好忙!

Grandpa: How about a cup of coffee, Son?
来杯咖啡怎么样,儿子?

Philip: I'd love a cup of coffee.
我是想来杯咖啡。

Robbie: How was the patient?
病人怎么样了?

Philip: She'll be fine.
她会好的。

Robbie: Was it serious?
病得很重吗?

Philip: No.
不。

Robbie: Until today, I was never really interested in medicine.
直到今天,我才对医学真正感兴趣。

Philip: Well, it's hard work.
嗯,这种工作很辛苦。

Robbie: Now I know.
我现在知道了。

Philip: I had a good time today, Robbie.
我今天玩得很开心,Robbie。

Robbie: Me, too.
我也一样。

Philip: Why don't we do it again?
我们再来一次怎么样?

Robbie: Can we? When?
行吗?什么时候?

Philip: How about next Saturday?
下周六如何?

Robbie: Won't you be busy?
你不是有事吗?

Philip: I'm changing my schedule. Well, do we have a date?
我准备把工作时间改一下。 哦,我们算是约定了吗?

Robbie: We sure do, Dad. Grandpa, can you come?
当然,爸爸。

Grandpa: I have other plans, Robbie. But I think you two can have a good time together without me.
我另有安排,Robbie。但我觉得我不去你们也会玩得很开心。

Philip: No, Dad, certainly not without the right magic.
不,爸爸,没有正确的魔法绝对不行。

【语言点精讲】

1. What a day!
这一天过的!好忙的一天啊!
"What a day!"是惊叹语,可以表示很好,也可以表示很不好。

2. I'd love a cup of coffee.
我想喝杯咖啡。
"I'd love (to have)…",我想来点…,这是在被人招待时常用的句子。

3. Until today, I was never really interested in medicine.
直到今天,我才对医学真正感兴趣。
"until",在...以前,到...为止。
"be interested in sth.",对...感兴趣。

4. Why don't we do it again?
咱们再去一回吧,好吗?
"Why don't we…? "(我们何不…?),用于提建议。

5. Well, do we have a date?
怎么样?我们算是约好了吗?
date这里指“预约的活动,约定”。

打开APP阅读全文