立即打开

李阳疯狂英语900句精华版Lesson 09: 进餐 (mp3下载)

Lesson 09 Dining 进餐

英语单词;

cafeteria n. (学校等地的)自助餐厅
flavor n. 味道;口味
specialty n. 名产;特产
appetizer n. 开胃小吃;开胃饮料
martini n. 马提尼
lobster n. 龙虾

英语口语句型:

104. I'm hungry.我饿了。
105. What do you have for breakfast?你们早餐吃什么?
106. There’s a cafeteria on the ground floor. 在一楼有一家自助餐厅。
107. How is the food these?那里的菜好吃吗?
108. The food is nit bad.菜还不错。
109. It smell good.闻起来很香:
110. It tastes great,这非常美味可口。
111. It's delicious.它很可口。
112. It's tasty.它很美味。
113. It's ...-flavored.这是… …口味的。
114. The rice is terrible.米饭很难吃。
115. May I take your order now? 您现在要点菜吗?
116. Give me…给我… …
117. What are your specialties? 你们有什么特色菜?
118. …is very goad today.今天的……很不错。
119. What do your want?你要点什么?
120. I want…我要… …
121. What would you like to have for the appetizer? 您要什么开胃小吃/饮料?
122. I’d like…我想要……
123. Here you are·给你。
124. Would you like a drink?你要喝点什么吗?
125. Yes,please。好啊。
126. No, thank you。不必了.谢谢。
127. May I have the bill, please? 请把账单给我好吗?
128. ou take your coffee black,don't you? 你喝纯咖啡,对吧?
129. What aye you going to serve? 你要请人家吃什么?
130. I can make…我会做……
131. Dinner is ready. 饭做好了。
132. Enjoy your dinner.祝你吃得愉快:
133. Have a bite.吃一口。
134. May I have some more?我能再要点吗?
135. I'm full.我吃饱了。
136. I've had dinner already.我已经吃过晚饭了。

英语口语情景对话1:

Carlo: Aren't you hungry?
您不饿吗?
Anna: No, I'm not. Not really.
还好, 不怎么饿.
Carlo:  Well, it's 9:30, and I am.
哦, 已经九点半了, 我可饿了.
Anna: There's a cafeteria on the ground floor.
在一楼有一个自助餐厅.
Carlo:  But it's expensive, isn't it?
可是那家自助餐厅卖得很贵, 不是吗?
Anna: No, it isn't.
不贵呀.
Carlo:  How's the food?
菜怎么样?
Anna: It's not bad.
还不错.
Carlo:  OK. then. Let's go to the cafeteria.
好吧, 我们就去自助餐厅吧!

英语口语情景对话2:

Waiter: Here are your cocktails.
这是二位的鸡尾酒.
Mr. Crawford:  Thank you.
谢谢.
Waiter: The sherry?
雪利酒是哪一位的?
Mrs. Crauford:  For me, thank you.
我的, 谢谢.
Waiter: And the martini is for you, sir?
这杯马丁尼该是先生的吧?
Mr. Crawford:  Yes, thank you.
是的, 谢谢.
Waiter: May I take your order now?
二位要不要点菜?
Mr. Crawford:  Please.
好的.
Waiter: The lobster is very good today.
今天的龙虾很不错.
Mr. Crawford:  Dear?
亲爱的, 怎麽样?
Mrs. Crauford:  Oh, a fruit salad, please.
噢, 请给我一客水果沙拉.
Waiter: Certainly. And you, sir?
好的. 先生您呢?
Mr. Crawford:  The lobster, and a salad, please.
 请来个龙虾和沙拉.
Waiter: Thank you. Wine, sir?
好的, 先生要不要叫一点葡萄酒?
Mr. Crawford:  Wine, dear?
亲爱的, 要不要酒?
Mrs. Crauford:  No, not for me.
不, 我不要.
Mr. Crawford:  No, thank you.
不要, 谢谢.
Waiter: Very good, sir.
好的, 先生.

文化和句法剖析

若是到英美国家的餐厅吃饭,你会发现,服务员接受客人点菜的模式几乎都跟本国一样。关键是大家最好先学会一些事物的单词,这样点起餐来就容易多了。

若是受邀去朋友家吃饭,则要注意,在整个用餐过程中,客人应不时地对主人准备的菜肴表示赞赏,使主人高兴。通常可以这么说:“This is really delicious.”或“This dish is very tasty.”之类的话。主人总会很有礼貌地回答道:“Thank you, I'm glad you like it.”还要注意的是,在英语中,a drink 通常指酒精类的饮料。所以,“Would you like a drink?”特别是在餐前问,常常是指酒精类的饮料。如果指不含酒精的饮料,通常用短语something to drink. 聚餐后在向主人告辞时,一般要说一些表示感谢的话。可以说“Thank you very much. That was really lovely.”或“I've very much enjoyed the meal, thank you.”之类的话。主人也会说“You're welcome. I'm glad you like it.”之类的话。

打开APP阅读全文