Lesson 10 Shopping 购物
bargain n. 廉价买到的东西
137. May I help you?能为您效劳吗?
138. Do you have…? 你有没有…?
139. I'm looking for...，我想买……
140. I want to buy him a present·我想给他买个礼物:
141. We dan't have…today。今天我们没有一卖。
142. It's sold out. 卖完了。
143. How much is it? 这多少钱?
144. How much does this dress cost?这连衣裙多少钱?
145. What's the price of ...是什么价钱?
146. It's ninety-nine cents a pound，这个九角九分一磅。
147. They're five for a dollar.这些一美元五个。
148. May I have a discount?可以给我打个折吗?
149. You can haue a 10% discount.可以给你打九折.
150. I can give it to you for…我可以一价格卖给你。
151. It's expensive.这很贵.
152. They are on sale.这正在特价出售.
153. It's a bargain.它物美价廉:
154. It's free of charge.是免费的。
155. How much do you need?您要多少?
156. How many do you need?您要几个?
157. How many do you want to order?您要预定多少?
158. How many do you suggest?您认为多少台适?
159. Whose oranges are these?这是谁要的橙子?
160. I'll take it.这个我买了。
161. That's 4 dollars, please.请付四美元.
162. Would you like to pay by credit card or in cash?您用信用卡支付还是付现金?
163. Do you accept credit carts? 你这里可以用信用卡付账ILq?
164. Will you change a 100-dollar bill? 你能找得开一百美元的钞票吗?
165. You forgot to pay。你忘记付钱了。
166. What time do you close?你们几点关门?
167. What are your business hours? 你们的营业时间是怎样的?
168. The store is open until 9:00，这家店营业到九点。
169. Saturday is our busy day at the store. 星期六是店里生意很忙的日子.
Jim: Can I help you?
Customer 1: Please. I can't find the lettuce.
Jim: Isn't there any in the second case?
Customer 1: I don't think so.
Jim: We don't have a lot of lettuce today. How much do you need?
Customer 1: Not much. Only one head. Oh, and a few limes.
不多, 一棵就够了. 对了, 还要几个酸橙.
Jim: The limes are over there.
Customer 1: There aren't many there.
Jim: Oh? How many do you need?
Customer 1: Oh, four or five.
Yamamoto: Is anything wrong?
Customer 1: Oh, hello, Mr. Yamamoto.
噢, 山本先生, 您好.
Yamamoto: You know my name?
Customer 1: Of course. Your market is famous.
Yamamoto: Is it?
Customer: There's an article about it in the paper. Here, look. "GOING TO THE FAIR? FIRST STOP: YAMAMOTO'S FRUIT AND VEGETABLE MARKET."
报纸上有一篇文章讲它. 来, 你看: "打算到博览会去吗? 第一站: 山本果菜店."
Jim: May I buy the newspaper from you?
Customer: No, take it, please. Here.
不用, 你拿去好了, 不要客气. 给你.
Jim: Thank you. Now the lettuce. Here. There was a head in the case with the cabbage.
谢谢. 现在找找莴苣看, 有了, 箱子里有一棵和洋白菜放在一起.
Customer: How much is it?
Jim: Seventy-nine cents.
Yamamoto: No. Give it to him for forty cents. It's the last head.
不必那麽多, 算它四毛好了, 那是最后一棵.
Customer: Thank you, Mr. Yamamoto. Good-bye.
谢谢您, 山本先生, 再见.
Jim: OK. Who's next? Whose oranges are these?
好的, 下一位是谁? 这些是谁要的橙子?
Customer 2: They're mine.
Jim: And the potatoes?
Customer 2: Hers.
Jim: That's $1.99, please.