Lesson 11 Telephone Calls 打电话
available a. 可以得到或使用的
extension n. 分机
170. Answer the phone，去接电话:
172. This is…speaking.我是……
173. Is that...?你是...吗?
174. Wrong number.您打错电话7.
175. Will you please put me through to ...? 请给我接...
176. Will you get me to extension...? 请给我转....分机。
177. May I speak to…? 请找……听电话:
178. Is ... available? …能来接电话吗?
179. Hang on, please。请别挂断。
180. Hold on.别挂断。
181. It's for you.是你的电话:
182. She's not in.她不在:
183. May I leave a message?我能留下口信吗？
184. Would you please tell her I called?请告诉她我打过电话给她好吗?
185. She hung up on me.她挂断了我的电话。
186.I've got to go.我得挂电话了。
187. I'll call you later.过一段时间我再给你打电话。
188. Call me.给我打电话。
189. What’s your telephone number? 你的电话号码是多少?
190. You can find the number in the telephone book. 你可以在电话簿里查到号码。
191. I’m only a call's away. 有事就打电话给我。
Michael. Hello. How nice of you to call!
迈克尔, 喂, 你打电话来太好了!
This Friday night? What a good idea!
Yes. I'm sure Paulo can come. He doesn't work Friday nights.
是的, 我确定保罗会去, 他星期五晚上不工作.
Can I help? I could bake a cake.
Don't be silly. I like to bake, and I love parties.
Can I see some of your paintings?
Yes, really. I paint, too.
是的, 真的吗? 我也画画.
I never talk about it. I'm not very good. In fact, my paintings are pretty bad.
我从不说它, 我画得不好, 事实上, 我画得很差.
No. I don't have any with me. They're all home in Brazil.
不, 那些画并没在我身边, 它们全在巴西的家里.
Oh, really? Perhaps some afternoon I could go to art class with you.
噢, 真的吗? 或许那天下午, 我能够跟你一起上艺术课.
Fine. See you Friday, then.
Friday, at 8:30. Thank you. Good night.
星期五, 八点半, 谢谢你, 晚安.