立即打开

李阳疯狂英语900句精华版Lesson 15: 大小、数量和重量 (mp3下载)

Lesson 15 Size, Quanitity and Weight 大小、数量和重量

英语单词:

anniversary n. 周年纪念
wedding n. 婚礼
bouquet n. 花束
lily n.百合
gallon n. 加仑[液体单位]

英语口语句型:

243. Do you know the size of ...? 你知道……的大小吗?
244. What's the size of ...? ……的尺寸是多少?
245. I don’t know. 我不知道。
246. How long is ...? ……有多长?
247. It’s ... long. 它长……。
248. It’s ... in length. 它的长度是……
249. How wide is ...? ……有多宽?
250. How broad is ...? ……有多宽?
251. How thick is ...? ……有多厚?
252. How tall is ...? ……有多高?
253. How high is ...? ……有多高?
254. How big is ...? ……有多大?
255. Is it bigger or smaller than ...? 它比……大还是小?
256. It's half the size of ... 有……的一半大。
257. How many ... are there? 有多少个……?
258. How much ... ? ……有多少?
259. How much does ... weigh? ……有多重?
260. It weighs ... 它重……
261. It's heavy. 它很重。
262. It's light. 它很轻。
263. I'm gaining weight. 我的体重在增加。
264. I’m trying to lose weight. 我在减肥。

英语情景对话1:

Nora: Good morning, sir. May I help you?
早安, 先生, 我能效劳吗?
Customer:  It's our anniversary today. I'm looking for the same flowers as the ones in her wedding bouquet.
今天是我们结婚年, 我要找 (买) 一些和内人在婚礼上所拿的相同的花束.
Nora: What do they look like?
是什麽样子的?
Customer:  White. They're white.
白色的, 白色的花束.
Nora: How tall are they?
有多高啊?
Customer:  They're short, I guess. About the same height as those short flowers over there.
我想, 它是矮矮的, 差不多跟那边的花朵一样高.
Nora: Do they look like roses?
它像玫瑰?
Customer:  No. They look like little bells.
不像, 它们看起来像个小钟形.
Nora: Oh -- lilies of the valley. No, I'm sorry.
哦 -- 铃兰, 很抱歉, 这个时候我们没有铃兰.
Customer:  Oh, that's too bad.
哎呀, 那太糟了.
Nora: What about roses?
买些玫瑰怎麽样?
Customer:  OK. How many do you suggest?
好吧!  你认为需要多少?
Nora: As many as you like, sir. They're beautiful, aren't they?
你需要多少就买多少, 先生. 它们很漂亮, 不是吗?
Customer:  Yes, they are. 是
的, 很漂亮.

英语情景对话2:

Salesman:  Can I help you?
我能效劳吗?
Mrs. Nikzad:  Yes. I want to paint my son's bedroom. I think sky blue is pretty color.
是的, 我要粉刷我孩子的卧室, 我想天蓝色的颜色很棒.
Salesman:  How big is the room?
房间有多大?
Mrs. Nikzad:  Not very big.
不很大.
Salesman:  How many gallons of paint do you want?
你要多少加仑的油漆呢?
Mrs. Nikzad:  I don't know.
我也不晓得.
Salesman:  Look, why don't you tell your painter to buy the paint?
嘿, 你为什麽不告诉你的油漆匠去买油漆呢?
Mrs. Nikzad:  I am the painter.
我就是油漆匠.
Salesman:  Well, then. Do you know the size of the room?
哦, 那麽, 你知道房间的尺寸吗?
Mrs. Nikzad:  No. I'm sorry, I don't.
不, 很抱歉, 我不知道.
Salesman:  Is it larger or smaller than this store?
它比这个商店大或小?
Mrs. Nikzad:  It's about half the size of this store.
大约是这个店的一半大小.
Salesman:  You need two gallons.
你需要两加仑.
Mrs. Nikzad:  Now what do I do?
现在我该怎麽办?
Salesman:  Madam, why don't you get a painter?
夫人, 你为什麽不找个油漆匠?
Mrs. Nikzad:  My son and I want to paint the room together.
我儿子要跟我一起粉刷房间.
Salesman:  All right. Here. Read these instructions. Do you want the paint now?
好, 这里, 看看这些指导说明, 你现在就要油漆吗?
Mrs. Nikzad:  Yes, please.
是的.
Salesman:  Two gallons of sky blue. That's $21.39.
两加仑天蓝色的共是二十一元元角九分.?
Mrs. Nikzad:  Thank you. What time do you close?
谢谢, 你什麽时候关店?
Salesman:  We're open till 6:30 tonight.
我们今晚营业到六点卅分.

打开APP阅读全文