Lesson 18. Time and Date 时间和日期
convenient a. 方便的；便利的
deadline n. 最后期限
306. What time is it? 几点钟了？
307. What’s the time? 几点了？
308. It’s ... o’clock. 现在……点整。
309. It’s half past ... ……点半了。
310. It’s 10 to 8. 差十分八点。
311. Do you have the correct time? 你知道准确的时间吗？
312. My watch is slow. 我的表慢了。
313. It's early. 还早。
314. It's late. 很晚了。
315. What day is today? 今天星期几？
316. It’s Saturday. 今天是星期六。
317. What’s the date today? 今天几号了？
318. It’s June the eighth. 今天六月八号。
319. What month is this? 现在是几月？
320. We’re in 2002. 现在是2002年。
321. When is ...? ……是在什么时候？
322. How many days to ...? 离……还有几天？
323. How long ago was that? 那是多久以前的事情？
324. It’s two weeks from now. 距离现在两星期。
325. How long have you been waiting? 你等多久了？
326. Two years is a long time. 两年是很长一段时间。
327. Time flies. 时光飞逝。
328. The time will pass quickly. 时间会过得很快。
329. Please be here at nine o’clock. 请九点到。
330. You're early. 你来早了。
331. I’m late. 我迟到了.
332. I forgot the time. 我忘了时间。
333. Is 2:00 convenient? 两点钟方不方便？
334. How long does it take to ... 做……需要多长时间？
335. What's the deadline for...? 截止日期是……？
336. You have to finish it by ... 你必须在……之前完成。
337. I can have it ready in two days. 我可以在两天之内准备好。
338. It's time to ... 该是做……的时候了。
339. It's too late. 太迟了。
340. Childhood is the happiest time of life. 童年是一生中最快乐的时期。
Nora: Dinner's almost ready. About five more minutes.
Bill: When's the big game?
Billy: Next Saturday. This was our last practice before the game.
Jack: I'm hungry.
Billy: Hey, Jack. Let's practice until dinner's ready.
嗨, 杰克. 我们再去练, 练到吃晚餐为止.
Jack: OK. Superman. Let's go.
好吧, 超人. 走吧!
Ali: Mommy. I'm going to be seven soon, right?
Mrs. Nikzad: Yes, July 17.
Ali: What day is that?
Mrs. Nikzad: It's a Monday.
Ali: May I have a birthday party?
Mrs. Nikzad: I'm sure you can. However, we'll have to talk to your father.