立即打开

李阳疯狂英语900句精华版Lesson24:欢庆和娱乐(MP3下载)

24.欢庆和娱乐

anniversary n.周年纪念
congratulation n.恭喜,祝贺
crelebration n.庆祝
fortune n.运气
turnout n.出席人数

句型

442.Everybody is dressed up.人人都盛装打扮。
443.It's our anniversary today.今天是我们的结婚周年纪念日,
444.It's her birthday next Sunday.下星期天是她的生日:
445.Happy birthday.祝你生日快乐。
446.Here's a present.送你一个礼物.,
447.Open it.打开吧。
448.It's beautiful.这真漂亮。
449.Make a wish.许个愿吧。
450.Blow out the candles.把蜡烛吹灭。
451.Congratulations.祝贺你。
452.He's celebrating...他在庆祝……
453.Celebrations are for young people.欢庆是属于年轻人的事。
454.It's his only joy.那是他唯一的乐趣。
455.He doesn't watch television.他不看电视。
456.He doesn't think about happiness.他不考虑如何寻欢作乐。
457.Ineed a break.我需要休息一下。
458.All of us need a day off.我们都需要休息。

对话1

Customer:Congratulations,Mr.Yamamoto.You're famous!
顾客:恭喜你,山本先生,你出名了。

Yamamoto:Famous?
山本:出名?

Customer:Yes. That was a great article about you in the paper.
顾客:是啊!报上有一大篇关于你的文章。

Yamamoto:Ssh. Don't tell the vegetables. They don't know yet.
山本:嘘!不要跟蔬菜说,它们还不知道呢!

Customer:What does your family think about it?
顾客:你家人觉得怎样?

Yamamoto:They're very happy about it.It's good for business.
山本:他们很高兴,这有助于生意:

Customer:Where's Jim today?
顾客:吉姆今天到哪里去了?

Yamamoto:He's at the Fair.He's celebrating.
山本:他在博览会,他庆贺去了。

Customer:What's he celebrating?
顾客:他庆贺什么?

Yamamoto:My new fame and fortune.
山本 :我的新名气和运气。

Customer:Maybe he's right.Why aren't you celebrating with hime?
顾客:也许他是对的,你为什么没跟他一起庆祝呢?

Yamamoto:Celebrations are for young people.
山本:庆祝是属于年轻人的。

Customer:Well, maybe.But all of us need a day off,sometimes. Why don't you go to the Fair, Mr.Yamamoto?
顾客:嗯,也许是,不过,我们大家有时候也是需要休息的。山本先生,你何不到博览会去呢?

Yamamoto:I don't really like crowds.
山本:我真不喜欢人群。

Customer:I can understand that. But you can go on Wednesday or Thursday.It's not so crowded then.
顾客:我能了解,不过,你可以在星期三或星期四去,那时候就没有那么拥挤了。

Yamamoto:Yes? Well. maybe.
山本:是吗?好吧,也许。

对话2

Everyone:Happy Birthday to you,
大家:祝你生日快乐,
Happy Birthday to you,
祝你生日快乐,
Happy Birthday to Ali,
祝阿里生日快乐,
Happy Birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐。

Mrs.Nikzad:Blow out the candles, Ali, but first make a wish.
尼克萨德太大阿里,先许个愿,然后把蜡烛吹熄。

Ali:What should I wish for?
阿里:我应许什么愿?

Bill:Anything you want, but don't tell us. If you tell your wish, it won't come true.
比尔:任何你想要的都可以,但不要告诉我们。你的愿望如果告诉了别人,就不会实现了。

Hussein:Here comes the ice cream!
候赛因:冰淇淋来了!

Ali:Wow, look at it all! Gallons and gallons of it!
阿里: 哇,大家看!好几桶啊!

Mr& Nikzad:You know, Mr. O'Neill, by the time we left the house, Ali had asked for ice cream at least half a dozen times. I'm glad I didn't let him have any.
尼克萨德大大:奥尼尔先生,你可知道,今天出门的时候,阿里已经有好几次要求吃冰淇淋,我很高兴我没让他吃。

Waiter:Here you are. And here's a big spoon.
服务员:来,这个大调羹也给你。

Reporter:Hold it. Just like that! Now another one, Ali. Hold that spoon up. Good. Thank you. I hadn't expected such a big turnout. Thanks for the story.
记者:别动,就这样子!阿里,再来一张,拿着调羹。好!谢谢!想不到有这么多人来,这个题材很好,谢谢你通知我。

Ali:Who is that, Dad?
阿里:爸爸,那是谁?

Mrs.Nikzad:A reporter from The Worlds Fair Newslerrer.
尼克萨德先生:《万国博览会通讯报》的记者。

Ali:Wow! Will my picture be in the papers?
阿里: 哇!我的照片会不会登在报纸上?

Mr.Nikzad:I hope so.
尼克萨德先生:我希望会。

句法剖析

Congratulations(祝贺)往往是在他人取得成绩或有喜事时表示愉快、高兴的言语交际,是维系和增进人际关系的重要语言表达手段之一。大致可分为:庆贺出生,生日,升学、毕业.结婚、结婚周年庆祝,乔迁之喜、晋升,获奖等等。朋友对你说:It's our anniversary today.(今天是我们的结婚丹年纪念日)。你可以说"Congratulations!"粗心的你要记住了:It's her birthday next Sunday.(下星期天是她的生日)。唱着生日歌:Happy brithday.(祝你生日快乐),Heres a present.(送你一个礼物),.真浪漫啊!Open it(打开吧),  ,(这真漂亮!)唉,真可谓是:Celebrations are for young people.(欢庆是属于年轻人的事)。

新年假期快到了,公司同事问你“What will you be doing during the holiday?",你心里想:先休息一天,然后和家人一起去一趟短途旅行(trip)。请用英语说出这个度假计划。

实力测试

参考句式:I need a day off first, and then go and have a trip with my family.

打开APP阅读全文