立即打开

李阳疯狂英语900句精华版Lesson25:事故和冷疾病(MP3下载)

生病.jpg

25.Accidents and Sickness 事故和冷疾病

accident n.意外,事故
trip v.绊倒
twist  V.扣伤
spin v.快速旋转
sore a.终痛的
regard n.问候:致意
bat n.球棒
mitt n.棒球手套
P.S.  又及,另

句型

459.There was a robbery.发生了抢劫案。
460.I had an accident.我发生了事故。
461.Y'ou don't look well.你好像不舒服。
462.You look pale.你脸色苍白。
463.Are you all right?你还好吗?
464.Don't you feel we¨?你不舒服吗?
465.Is anything wrong?有什么问题吗?
466.What's wrong?出什么事了?
467.What's the matter?怎么了?
468.What's the problem?问题何在?
469.Itripped and fell.我绊倒了,
470.Itwisted my an¨e.我扭伤了脚踝。
471.Ibroke my arm.我摔断了手臂:
472.Ican't stand up.我站不起来。
473.My knees hurt.我膝盖疼。
474.Y'ou're bleeding.你在流血。
475.He's ill.他病了。
476.She's sick.她生病了。
477.She has a headache.她头痛。
478.My head is spinning.我头晕脑胀。
479.Ihave a stomachache.我肚子痛。
480.Ihave a sore throat.我喉咙疼。
481.My tooth aches.我牙痛。
482.I have a fever.我发烧。
483.You have a high temperature.你体温很高。
484.I'm getting a cold.我感冒了。
485.I came down with…我因为……病倒了。
486.I can't sleep.我睡不着。
487.I haven't been sleeping well.我睡眠不好。
488.I have a bad back。我的脊背不好。
489.I've got a pain in…我……痛。
490.I lost my appetite.我没胃口。
491.I need some fresh air.我需要新鲜空气。
492.Is it serious?严重吗?
493.You'd better go and see a doctor.你最好去看医生。
494.I'm sorry.我很难过。
495.Take this medicine.吃了这药。
496.How are you feeling today?你今天感觉如何?
497.I'm fine now.我现在已经好了。
498.Ifeel much better now.我现在感觉好多了:
499.The cold is gone.感冒好了。
500.He died of…他死于…
501.Take good care of yourself.好好照顾自己。

对话1

Pedro:Marta isn't going to the party.
佩德罗:玛尔塔不参加宴会了。

Miguel:Oh?Why'?
米盖尔:哦?为什么?

Pedro:She's sick.
佩德罗:她生病了。

Miguel:Oh, I'm sorry.
米盖尔:噢,真可惜,

Pedro:A headache.
佩德罗:头痛。

Miguel:A headache?
米盖尔:头痛?

Pedro:Yes,a headache.
佩德罗:是啊.头痛。

Miguel:Where are you going?
米盖尔:你要去哪里?

Pedro:To the party.
佩德罗:去参加宴会。

Miguel:You're going alone?
米盖尔:你一个人去吗?

Pedro:Sure. Are you writing to your mother again?
佩德罗:当然:你又要写信给你妈妈?

Miguel:Yes.
米盖尔:是的,

Pedro:Send her my regards.Well. I'm going. Good-bye.
佩德罗:请代我问候她。 好了,我要走了,再见。

Miguel:Bye. See you later.             
米盖尔:回头见。

 

对话2

Ali:I wish I hadn't eaten dinner last night.
阿里:我真希望我昨天晚上没有吃晚餐。

Mrs Nikzad:Why. Ali?Don't you feel well?
尼克萨德太太:为什么,阿里?

Ali:Oh. no!I feel fine.But I wish I had room for more ice cream.
阿里:噢,不是。我很好。我只是恨不能吃更多的冰淇淋。

Mrs Nikzad:I hope you don't get sick.
尼克萨德太太:我希望你不会吃坏肚子。

Ali:I won't. But even if I do, I won't be sorry.
阿里:不会的啦,但是就算吃坏了肚子我也不会后悔的。

Hussein:I wish I had known about this place for my birthday. Ali, open your presents. Here's one from Mr.Yamamoto.
侯赛因:我上次过生日的时候,如果知道有这个地方,那该多好!阿里,拆开你的礼物,这个是山本先生送的。

Ali:OK. Wow! A baseball and a bat. Gee, thank you, Mr. Yamamoto.
阿里:好。哇!是一个棒球和一支球棒!谢谢您,山本先生。

Hussein:Here's one from Mr. O'Neill. I wonder if it's agiant ice cream sandwich!
侯赛因:这个是奥尼尔先生送的,你看会不会是一个巨大的冰淇淋三明治?

Ali:Oh, boy! I wish it were my birthday every day!
阿里:噢,老天!我真希望天天过生日!

Mr.Nikzad:I'm glad it's not.
尼克萨德先生:我真高兴不是。

Ali:Wow, a mitt!
阿里:哇,一副棒球手套!

Hussein:Here's a note. I'II read it to you. Dear Ali.You don't know me, but my father says
候赛因:这里有一张纸条,我念给你听。亲爱的阿里:你不认识我,但我爸爸说你是个很好的孩子,

you're an OK kid, and you want to learn to play baseball. OK, I'll teach you. Happy birthday.
                                                                                                                                               Bill Jr.

P.S.I wish I could have come to your party.Wow!I wish we had invited everybody in the world!
还说你想学打棒球。好,我教你,祝你生日快乐。
  
                                                                                                                                             小比尔

附记:真希望能够参加你的宴会。

阿里:哇!我真希望我们能邀请世界上所有的人。

句法剖析

俗话说,吃五谷生百病。也就是说,人人都有犯病的时候。在英美等西方国家,看病一般都要预约。如果是得了急性病,可以直接送医院,如果只是一般的头痛感冒,不经预约的话,你连医生的面都很难见到。除非你的病很严重才可和医生预约,Is it serious?(严重吗?)护士小姐通常会通过电话问明白.医生询问病人的病情会直接说:What's the problem?(问题何在?)你就得按情况来回答了:I twisted my ankle.(我扭伤了脚踝),I have a fever.(我发烧)等等。人不生病,关键在于Take good care of yourself.(好好照顾自己)。

今天早上你肚子突然痛得厉害而导致上班迟到了,老板非常不高兴,怒气冲冲地问你是怎么回事,这时你要如何说清楚情况呢?

实力测试

参考句式: l'm sorry to be late. I had a serious stomachache this morning. I feel much better now after l've taken the medicine.

点击这里,测试你在美国的生存能力~
打开APP阅读全文