立即打开

李阳疯狂英语900句精华版Lesson30:行动(MP3下载)

30.Activities 行动

ruin v.破坏
resist v.抵抗:反抗

句型

569.What are you doing?你在做什么?
570.I'm writing to my mother.我正给我母亲写信
571.Are you doing…?你在做……吗?
572.I'm going tO…我将要……
573.I'm seeing her tomorrow.我明天去看她/与她约会。
574.He's coming to pick me up.他要来接我
575.He's driving us to…他将开车送我们去……
576.You're going alone?你一个人去吗?
577.Do they play…?他们玩……吗?
578.What happened tO…?……发生什么事了?
579.Iused to…我过去常常……
580.It's growing.它在成长壮大。

对话1

Mrs. Nikzad:What are you doing,Ali?
尼克萨德太太:阿里,你在做什么?

Ali:Ssh. You have to be very quiet!
阿里:嘘,别说话!

Mrs. Nikzad:Why? What are you doing?
尼克萨德太太:为什么?你在做什么?

Ali:Can't you see, Mommy'? The Martians are landing.
阿里:妈妈,难道你没注意到吗?火星人着陆了。

Mrs. Nikzad:Oh. Well,we're eating dinner.
尼克萨德太太:哦,我们要吃饭了。

Ali:OK.
阿里:好。

Mrs. Nikzad:Aren't you coming?
尼克萨德太太:你不来吃吗?

Ali:No, l'm not.
阿里:是,我不要吃。

Mrs. Nikzad:Ali, your father will be very angry.
尼克萨德太太:阿里,你爸爸会非常生气的。

Ali:No, he won't. He'II be happy.
阿里:不会的,他会很高兴。

Mrs. Nikzad:Why?
尼克萨德太太:为什么?

Ali:I ruin his dinner. He always says, "Ali, why do you always ruin my dinner?"
阿里:我破坏他的晚餐,他老是说:-阿里,你为什么老是破坏我的晚餐?

Mrs. Nikzad:He won't say that tonight.
尼克萨德太太:他今天晚上不会这样说。

Ali:Then he says,"Why can't you be more like Hussein?" I hate Hussein! I don't wanna be like him.
阿里:那他会说:“你为什么不能像侯赛因那样?”我恨侯赛因!我不要像他那样!

Mrs. Nikzad:Ali, that's a terrible thing to say about your brother.
尼克萨德太太:阿里,你这样说你哥哥真是太可怕了!

Ali:But it's true.
阿里:那是真的。

Mrs. Nikzad:Ali, my little Martian, I won't enjoy my dinner without you. I'II miss you. Won't you come to the table and eat with me?
尼克萨德太太:阿里,我的小火星人,你不在我身边,我吃晚餐就没有乐趣。我会想念你的,请你到餐桌跟我一起吃,好不好?

Ali:OK. But remember, it's only for you.
阿里:好,可是要记住,我只是为了你。

Mrs. Nikzad:I'II remember. It'Il be our secret.
尼克萨德太太:我会记住的,那将是我们两个人的秘密。

对话2

Pedro:His name is Michael. He was in love with this woman. He wanted to marry her. She was beautiful, but crazy.
佩德罗:他叫迈克尔,他跟这位小姐相恋,他想娶她。她很漂亮,但是有点神经兮兮的。

Miguel:What do you mean "crazy"?
米盖尔:你说她神经兮兮的,是什么意思?

Pedro:One day, she came to my door. She didn't love Michael  anymore.She fell in love with me.
佩德罗:有一天她来到我家门口。她不再爱迈克尔了,她爱上了我。

Miguel:Just like that'?
米盖尔:就那样吗?

Pedro:Well, sure, I flirted with her, but I flirt with everyone !
佩德罗:这个……当然哆,我逗过她,可是我谁都逗。

Miguel:What happened?
米盖尔:结果怎么样?

Pedro:You know I can't resist a pretty face.
佩德罗:你是知道的,我没办法抗拒漂亮女孩子的魔力。

Miguel:And Michael? What did he do?
米盖尔:那么迈克尔呢?他的反应怎么样?

Pedro:He never spoke to me again. About a year ago I tried to call him, but he hung up on me.
佩德罗:他跟我断绝来往了。大概一年前我给他打电话,可是被他挂断了。

Miguel:What happened to the girl?
米盖尔:那个女孩怎么样了?

Pedro:We saw each other a few tlmes. Then she moved to Florida. She has a sister there.Things like that don't Iast long.
佩德罗:我们彼此见了几次面,然后她搬到佛罗里达去了。她有一个姐姐住在那里……像那种事情是不持久的。

句法剖析

现在进行时,What are you doing?(你在做什么?),I'm writing to my mother.(我正给我母亲写信),Are you doing…?《你在做……吗?)。将来时.I'm going to…(我将要……)I'm seeing her tomorrow.《我明天去看她)。一般过去时What happened to …?《……发生什么事了?)I used to…(我过去常常……)。可要分清啦。

你的好友Ellen本来是与其男友James合租一个房子的,刚才她突然打电话要你立刻去她家帮个忙,你去到她家看到她正在收拾东西想搬出的样子,试试提问以下问题“你在干嘛?在收拾东西吗?你和James之间发生了什么事了?”,了解一下情况。

实力测试

参考句式:
What are you doing? Are you packing?
What happen to you and James?

打开APP阅读全文