[精华推荐]《权力的游戏》多恩亲王接新戏了

财会英语口语一听就会Chapter 1:日常工作Unit 4 办理保险(3)

qqjun 于2016-12-24发布 l 已有人阅读

1

1我想了解一下你们的保险条款

A How may I help you today?

今天我有什么可以帮您的?

B I'd like to get some information about your insurance policies

我想了解一下你们的保险条款。

 I'm looking for insurance from your company.

我是到贵公司来投保的。

2

2我想给自己买一份人寿保险。

 A I was thinking about taking out a life insurance policy for myself.

我想给自己买一份人寿保险。

B: What kind of policy are you looking for?

你想投保哪个险种?

 I'd like to get some temporary medical insurance for traveling.

我想买几份旅游的短时医疗保险。

I want to have our cargo insured.

我想给货物投保。

3

3贵公司能为我提供哪些保险?

A What kind of insurance are you able to provide for me?

贵公司能为我提供哪些保险?

B We can provide personal insurance and property insurance.

我们可以为你提供人身保险和财产保险。

 What risks are the Peoples Insurance Company of China able to cover?

中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?

4

4您希望这份保险的受益人是谁?

A Who would you like the beneficiary  be on your policy?

您希望这份保险的受益人是谁?

B I'd like my wife to be the primary beneficiary of my policy, and my daughter will be the secondary beneficiary.

我希望我太太作为第一受益人,我女儿作为第二受益人。

When he purchased the life insurance policy, Frank appointed his wife as his primary beneficiary.

当弗兰克购买人身保险时,他将他妻子指定为第一受益人。

5

5保险费是这样计算的。

A What's the insurance premium?'

保险费是多少?

B: The premium is to be calculated in this way.

保险费是这样计算的。

The insurance rate for such kind of risk will vary according to the kind of goods

这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。

6

6你们如何进行赔付呢?

A How do you make a claim?

你们如何进行赔付呢?

B For any medical emergency less than $1,000, youll have to pay the hospital directly and then file afterwards to get a refund.  If over $ 1,000, you'll be exempt from paying completely. Just make sure you have your insurance cards on you so that you can give us a call when you go to the hospital.1000 1000

对于任何突发疾病,费用低于1000美元的,您可以先直接付款给医院,随后书面申请保险理赔。如果超出1000美元,您可以免付全款。只要随身带着我们的保险卡,去医院的时候打电话通知我们就行了

A: Do you pay for the damage to my car?

我的车坏了,你们会赔偿吗?

B: You insured your car against collision and comprehensive risks, so youve covered. If the third party is at fault, he will reimburse you. If your own fault leads to the damage, well pay for your loss.

您的车保了碰撞险和综合险,所以我们是会赔偿的。如果是第三方的过错,他会赔偿您。如果是您自己的过失造成的损失,我们会赔偿您。

7

7我打电话来是因为不得不向贵公司索赔。

AHello, this is the claims service department of SW insurance company.SW

您好,这里是保险公司理赔部。

B: Hello. Im calling to say that I have to claim on you.

您好。我打电话来是因为不得不向贵公司索赔。

Your claim should be referred to the insurance company.

您应该向保险公司提出索赔。

We can claim for all the things from the insurance company.

我们可以向保险公司索赔所有的东西。

8

8请问您的保险单编号是多少?

A: May I have the number of your policy, please?

请问您的保险单编号是多少?

B: SIC200808C01.

SIC200808C01.

 Please let us know your insurance policy number.

请告知您的保险单编号。

May I know your insurance policy number?

请问您的保险单编号是多少?

Can you tell me the number of your policy?

能告诉我您的保险单编号吗?

9

9请填写索赔单。

A: What shall I do now?

我现往该怎么办?

B Fill in the claim form, please. If you have any questions about it, don't hesitate to ask.

请填写索赔单。么问题,请尽管问我。

Any other question, please dont hesitate to ask me.

任何其他问题,请随时问我。

Any question, you can contact me any time.

有任何问题,随时联系我。

10

10赔偿手续办好后赔偿金将转到您的账户。

A When can I get the Compensation?

我什么时候能拿到赔偿金?

B: First of all, you have to provide your Insurance policy and the certificate for payment. After the settlement the money will be transferred to your account.
 

首先,您得提供保险单和付款凭证。赔偿手续办好后赔偿金将转到您的账户
 

评论
最新学习文章 >>更多

Copyright©原版英语网  All Rights Reserved 版权所有