[精华推荐]《权力的游戏》多恩亲王接新戏了

财会英语口语一听就会Chapter 1:日常工作Unit 6 商务洽谈(3)

qqjun 于2016-12-27发布 l 已有人阅读

1

1我需要两只你们生产的2000快艇租给游客。

A: What can I do for you?

我能为你做什么吗?

B:I need  a couple of your SB2000 speedboats to rent to guests

我需要两只你们生产的2000快艇租给游客。

I want to buy a couple of your SB2000 speedboats to rent to guests.

我需要两只你们生产的2000快艇租给游客。

We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我们非常希望和你方进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

2

2你能给我报个价吗

A:  Can you give me a price quote?

你能给我报个价吗?

B: Let's see... Uh, the list price is $6,500 U.S. You're a valued customer, so I'll give you a 10% discount?

让我想想……呃,报价单上是6500美元。您是我们的重要客户,我会给您10%的折扣。

 Will you please let us have an idea of your price?

可以介绍一下你方的价格吗?

How about the price?/How much is this?

价格是多少?

3

3价格很合理。

A: Can you accept the price?

您能接受我们的价格吗?

B: Yeah. That's very reasonable,

可以。价格很合理。

What's your opinion on the price?

您觉得价格怎么样?

4

4我们已经尽力给了你们一个较低的价格。

A: Is there any way you can cut us a better deal on your wholesale price for this order?

这份订单还有没有办法在批发价上达成醜的协议呢?

B: We did the best  that we could give you a low

我们已经尽力给了你们一个较低的价格。

 Is it possible that you lower the price a bit?

你们可以把价格降低一点吗

Can you bring your price down a bit?

能稍微降一下价格吗?

Can you possibly cut down your prices by 10%?

你们可以把价格降低10%吗?

5

5但价格方面我们已经尽可能降到最低了。

A: Based on the estimate you gave us, by the time we figure in transportation and other expenses, our profit is short. With the offer you've given me, were making next to nothing. Can't you do any better? 

根据你们提供的估价,我们再把运输费和其他费用考虑进去的话,我们的利润就已经很薄了。按照你们给我们提供的报价,我们几乎挣不到钱。你们不能再给个好价钱吗?

B: I've already given you a discount of 20% off of our normal charge. If I go any lower, well have loss on this project, I really want to work with you on this.

我已经按正常价格给你们打了八折。如果再低的话,我们这个项目也要亏本。我很想和你们就此达成一致。但价格方面我们已经尽可能降到最低了。

This is the lowest possible price.

这已经是我们的最低价格了。

Our price is highly competitive.

我们的价格是极具竞争力的。

To tell you the truth, we have already quoted our lowest price.

跟你说实话,这已是我们最低的价格了。

I'm sorry. It's our rock-bottom price.

很抱歉,这是我们的最低价了。

The price has been cut to the limit.

价格已经降到极限了。

6

6我们想知道你们对这个顶目的预算是多少。

A:Actually, I did have a question. Wed like to know what you had in mind for the budget on this project. We are hoping to put together a really completive bid. But at the same time, wed like to hit your target pried, too..'

事实上,我确实有个问题。我们想知道你们对这个项目的预算是多少。我们希望提供一个真正有竞争力的出价,但同时我们也想达到你们的目标价位。

B: I understand. But unfortunately, it is our policy not to disclose our bottom line. You can be assured that price is a weighty consideration when we review the proposals. We also consider other elements, including design and practicality. We also give weight to the reputation of the submitting company. 

我理解,可是遗憾的是我们的政策是不透露底线。我们可以向你保证,我们在权衡各个提案时,价格会是一个很重要的考虑因素,但同时我们也考虑其他因素,包括设计及实用性。我们还会考虑竞标公司的声誉。

7

7我能说的就这些。

A: Do you have any price range? Is there any way you can give me any idea of what direction to .90 or how high is too high? 

你们有价格范围吗?你能给我指个大概的方向吗?或者告诉我多高是太高?

B: Were just looking for a reasonable price according to the specifications in our project blueprint, That's all I can say.

我们只是根据项目计划的明细单寻求合理的价格。我能说的就这些

823

8可以在2—3周内准备好装船。

A: That's good. The tourist season is just around the comer, so I need them pretty quick. What's the earliest shipping date you can mange. 

那很好,旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它们。您最早的发货日期是什么时候?

B:They can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.

可以在2—3周内准备好装船。

What's the earliest time when you can make delivery?

你们最早的交货期是什么时候?

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

When will you deliver the products to us?

你们什么时候能把货运给我们?

Will it be possible for you to ship the goods before early October?

你们能在十月初前发货吗?

9

9成交吗?

A:Do we have a deal?

成交吗?

B:You bet! Send me a fax with all the information, and I'll send you my order right away. I'll pay by irrevocable letter of credit as usual. Same terms as always?

当然!给我发一份所有相关信患的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用证方式付款。按照一贯的条款吗?

A: Of course.

当然

Shall we discuss the terms of payment?

我们来谈谈付款方式怎么样?

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款方式是什么?

We'd like you to pay us by L/C.

我们希望你们能用信用证方式付款。

We ask for a 30 percent down payment.30%

我们要求30%的预付款。

We expect payment in advance on first order.

第一次合作时我们的付款方式为预付。

10

10很高兴再次和你做生意。

A: Great! Nice doing business with you again.  Bye for now, and say hello to the family for me.

好极了,很高兴再次和你做生意。那再见了,带我问你家人好。

B: I'll, and the same goes for me. Bye.

我会的,也带我问候你家人。再见。

I'm very pleased that we have come to an agreement at last.

我非常高兴我们最终达成了协议。

Let's congratulate ourselves for the successful contract.
 

让我们祝贺这次成功签约。

评论
最新学习文章 >>更多

Copyright©原版英语网  All Rights Reserved 版权所有