[精华推荐]为什么结婚后会发胖?

看美剧<吸血鬼日记>学英语:第二集场景13 (mp3)

yexu 于2015-03-01发布 l 已有人阅读

2.jpg

 

No, please, stop, don't...

求你了  不要这样...

Shh. I got you.

抓到你了

Excuse me.

失陪

No! No!

不  不要

I gotta do it. I'm not gonna drop you.

我要放手了  哦  我不放了

Not bad.

不错哦

Have you been eating bunnies?

最近你都吃兔子吗

Let her go.

放开她

Shh. Really?

要放了她

Ok.

好吧

No! No, no, no!

不  不要

Relax.

放松点

What's happening?

到底怎么回事

I don't need her to be dead, but...

我不需要她死  但是...

You might.

你可能会需要

What attacked you the other night?

那天晚上是什么袭击的你

I don't know. An animal.

我不知道  一只动物

Are you sure about that?

你确定

Think.

再想想

Think about it, think really hard.

再仔细使劲想

What attacked you?

什么袭击你的

A vampire.

吸血鬼

- Who did this to you? - You did!

-是谁做的  -是你

- Wrong!  - Don't.

-错  -不要

- It was Stefan. - Don't.

-是斯特凡  -不要

Come here.

过来

Stefan Salvatore did this to you.

是斯特凡?塞尔瓦托做的

Stefan salvatore did this to me.

是斯特凡?塞尔瓦托做的

He's a vampire.

他是吸血鬼

A vicious murderous monster.

恐怖的杀人恶魔

Please, Damon. Please don't do this.

求你  达蒙  别这样

If you couldn't fix it before

你之前搞不定

I don't know what you can do now.

我看你现在怎么办

Your choice of lifestyle

你自己选的生活方式

Has made you weak.

让你十分虚弱

A couple of vampire parlor tricks

就那些吸血鬼商店里的食物

Is nothing compared to the power that you could have

根本不能提供你必需的能量

That you now need.

你现在就需要力量

But you can change that.

但是你可以改变这一切

Human blood gives you that.

人类的血液给予你改变的机会

No!

不要

You have two choices.

你有两个选择

You can feed and make her forget.

吸她的血  然后让她什么都不记得

Or you can let her run screaming "vampire"

或者让她大叫着"吸血鬼"

Through the town square.

在镇子里的广场上疯跑

That's what this is about?

你的目的就是这个吗

You want to expose me?

你想暴露我的身份

No! I want you to remember who you are!

错  我要你看清楚自己

Why? So what, so I'll feed?

那又怎样  我就必须吸血吗

So I'll kill?

杀人吗

So I'll remember what it's like to be brothers again?

记得我们曾经是好兄弟的时候吗

You know what let her go.

放她走

Let her tell everyone that vampires

让她告诉每个人吸血鬼

Have returned to mystic falls.

回来了

Let them chain me up

让他们把我锁起来

And let them drive a stake through my heart

让他们把木头插进我的心脏

Because at least I'll be free of you.

那样至少我就可以摆脱你了
 

最新更新 >>更多

Copyright©小e英语网  All Rights Reserved 版权所有