立即打开

看美剧<吸血鬼日记>学英语:第二集场景14 (mp3)

3.jpg

 

Come here, sweetheart.

过来  亲爱的

- No! - It's OK.

-不  -没事的

What happened?

发生什么事了

Where am I?

我在哪里

I ripped my stitches open.

我伤口开线了

You ok?

你还好吗

I took some pills, man.

老兄  我吃了些药而已

I'm good.

我很好

It's good to be home.

回家真好

Think I might stay a while.

我想我要待一段时间了

This town could use a bit of a wake-up call.

瀑布镇需要被唤醒

Don't you think?

你不觉得吗

What are you up to, Damon?

你到底想干什么  达蒙

That's for me to know and for you to...dot dot dot.

我也正在想呢  而你就要

Give Elena my best.

替我向埃琳娜问好

She said you found her wandering around.

她说你发现她到处乱逛

Yeah.

是的

So

那么

Thanks.

谢谢

It's just so much drama.

太戏剧性了

Ever notice how the druggies

注意到瘾君子

Are the biggest attention whores?

也是搔首弄姿的婊子了吗

Excuse me. Hi.

你们好  打扰一下

- Hi. - Have you guys seen Elena?

-你好  -你们看见埃琳娜了吗

I think she went home.

她好像回家了

I'm gonna give you Elena's cell number and her email.

我给你她的手机号和邮箱

She is big on texting

她喜欢发短信

And you can tell her...

你可以给她说

I said so.

是我告诉你的

Thank you.

谢谢

You ok?

你没事吧

What happened to you?

你怎么回事

That's so rude.

我太无礼了

I'm sorry. Excuse me.

对不起  失陪一下

She kind of wigs out.

她太激动了

It's like her thing.

她很容易激动

Jer?

杰里

No. It's me the hypocrite patrol.

不是  是我  缉毒警察

What are you doing?

你在干什么

I've become my worst nightmare.

我成了我最恐怖噩梦的主角

The authority figure who has to

一个侵犯岁孩子

Violate a -year-old's privacy.

隐私权的当权者

Jackpot.

中头奖了

I see the hiding places haven't gotten any more creative.

藏东西的地方一点创造性都没有

What brought this on?

到底怎么了

Your ass-hat of a history teacher

你那狗屁历史老师

Shamed me good yesterday.

昨天狠狠羞辱了我一番

You got tannered. Been there.

泰纳就是这样  我也经历过

"Discover the impossible Ms. Summers."

你会发现萨默斯女士做不到

Got it. Thanks.

明白了  谢谢

Like I didn't know I was screwing up.

好像我不知道自己搞砸一样

You're not screwing up aunt Jenna.

珍娜姑妈  你没有搞砸

Yes, I am.

不  我搞砸了

You know why?

知道为什么吗

Because I'm not her.

因为我不是她

She made everything look so easy.

她做每一件事都好像很容易

High school, marriage, having you.

高中  结婚  生下你们

I can't do it.

我做不到

打开APP阅读全文