[精华推荐]Me Myself n I

看英语电影做口语模仿训练:《纽约的秋天》Friends 2

hetao 于2013-03-19发布 l 已有人阅读

看好莱坞电影,在借助电影为大家提供直观、地道、鲜活的视听环境,学习英语的同时还能解乏身心。 Autumn in New York《纽约的秋天》 ,深夜的街头,威尔喝得醉意熏熏,好朋友约翰紧追其后,颇有些不放心他的举止,并且试图探寻个中原因。这种一问一答显得随意亲切,没有通常在课本中学到的文学意味,值得借鉴。

 

English conversation:

电影对白中文翻译 :

John: Where have you been?

约翰:你到哪里去了?

Will: Home.

威尔:在家。

John: I called you ten times.

约翰:我给你打了十个电话。

Will: I had the 1)ringer off.

威尔:我把响铃关了。

John: I don’t 2)get it.

约翰:我不明白。

Will: What’s to get? I was 3)hanging out.

威尔:要明白什么,我闲逛而已。

John: Something happened at my party?

约翰:在我的聚会上发生了什么事,是吗?

Will: You were there. Nothing. We had a good time…

威尔:你在那,没事,我们玩得很开心……

John: Come on, come on. What’s going on?

约翰:好了,快说是怎么回事?

Will: Nothing.

威尔:没事。

John: What is it, Charlotte? Something with Charlotte, what?

约翰:什么事,是莎洛特?莎洛特的事,怎么了?

Will: We called it 4)quits.

威尔:我们分手了。

John: You’re 5)shitting me.

约翰:你跟我开玩笑。

Will: Well, it’s not exactly we called it quits, it was a more of a she called it quits.

威尔:噢。实际上不是我们分手,应该是她要分手。

John: What did you do?

约翰:你做了什么?

Will: What, what do you mean…?

威尔:你,你这话什么意思?

John: What did you do?

约翰:你都做了些什么?

Will: I, what did I…?

威尔:我,我做了什么……?

John: Don’t 6)bullshit me. What did you do?

约翰:别跟我瞎说,你做了什么?

Will: I guess, I had sex with a girl up on the roof. OK?

威尔:我想我和一女孩在屋顶做爱了。可以了吗?

John: You’re 7)kidding me.

约翰:你开玩笑吧。

Will: No, no, no, I’m not kidding you. Well, she’s gone. It’s over.

威尔:不。不,不,我没开玩笑。好了,她走了,一切都结束了。

John: I’m really sorry you did that.

约翰:你那样做,我真为你难过。

Will: Yeah.

威尔:是。

John: Can you get her back?

约翰:能让她再回来吗?

Will: I blew it, that’s all. Oh, I’ll just go back to the way I was.

威尔:我弄砸了,就这样。哦,我还是回到以前的老路吧。

John: And how are you gonna do that?

约翰:你怎么可以这样?

Will: Look, it was just gonna get worse. The more 8)attachment on both sides leading to what? It’s now or later, right? I leave her or a few months from now... No, this is better, this is much better. I wish I fucking never met her.

威尔:瞧,事情会越弄越糟。双方越依赖对方会导致什么?迟早都要发生的,对不对?我现在离开,或者再晚几个月……不,这样更好,好多了。我但愿从来就没他妈遇见过她。

John: I hate to tell you this, but there’s only two kinds of love stories in this world. Boy loses girl, girl loses boy, that’s it. That’s it. Somebody always gets left behind. You try and avoid that. You’re gonna 9)end up an old man looking in the mirror 10)toasting yourself with 11)eggnog at Christmas. Listen to me. You’re gonna die in your own arms.

约翰:这句话真不想说,但这个世界只有两种爱情故事。女孩抛弃男孩,男孩抛弃女孩,就这样。就是这样。总有人被抛弃。你努力想避免发生这种事,最终却成为一个圣诞节对镜独饮蛋酒的孤独老人。但听着,你会在自己的双臂中死去。

Will: I don’t care. I want it over with now.

威尔:我不在乎,我现在就想结束这一切。

单词通缉令

1. ringer n. 电话响铃

2. get v. 明白

3. hang out 闲逛

4. quit n.退出,停止

5. shit vt.欺骗

6. bullshit n. 对……胡说

7. kid vt.哄骗

8. attachment n.依附

9. end up with sth. 以……告终

10. toast vt. 祝酒

11. eggnog n.蛋酒

Will: I don’t care. I want it over with now.

评论
最新学习文章 >>更多

Copyright©原版英语网  All Rights Reserved 版权所有