[精华推荐]榜单大热单曲 Me Myself n I

英美经典电影对白成长篇:关于一个男孩 场景9

lily85 于2014-07-01发布 l 已有人阅读

Scene 9
场景9

Will: So who were they, then?
威尔:他们是谁?

Marcus: Who?
马可斯:谁?

Will: What do you mean,"who"? The ones trying to embed sweets into your skull.
威尔:用糖砸你脑袋的人。

Marcus: Oh, them. Just a couple of older kids. They started following me after school.
马可斯:他们,只是高年级的学生,放学后跟着我。

Will: Does this happen often?
威尔:他们,只是高年级的学生,放学后跟着我。

Marcus: They've never chucked sweets before. They only just thought of that one.
马可斯:他们以前没扔过糖。这是他们才想出来的。

Will: I'm not talking about sweets. I'm talking about kids trying to kill you.
威尔:我不是在说糖,我是在说他们想砸死你。

Marcus: Oh, yeah, they give me a hard time, you know, about my hair and my clothes and singing stuff.
马可斯:他们总是笑我,笑我的头发,我的衣服,还有笑我唱歌。

Will: And what? And singing?
威尔:什么,唱歌?

Marcus: Sometimes I sing aloud without noticing.
马可斯:什么,唱歌?

Will: That's not a brilliant idea, is it?
威尔:什么,唱歌?

Marcus: I did it without noticing. It just happens. I'm not gonna do it on purpose, am I? I'm not stupid , you know.
马可斯:我不是有意的,就那么唱出来了,我不会故意这样,我又不是傻瓜。

Will: My advice is just keep out of people's way, make yourself invisible.
威尔:你还是避开那些人为好,最好隐形。

Marcus: How? Is one of the machines in your kitchen an invisible machine? I don't think so. I just try not to think of it , that's all. It happens , and I wish it didn't. But that's life,isn't it? There's nothing I can do about it.
马可斯:怎么可能?你家厨房里有能隐形的机器吗?没有吧。我只能不去想它。我也不想这样的,可这就是生活,我能怎么办!

Will: No. There is something we can do about it. You're coming with me.
威尔:不,有办法,跟我来。

Marcus: I was worried Will was going to take me to the headmistress's office. But instead, he took me shopping.
马可斯:我正担心威尔会不会带我去见校长,不过他没有,他带我去了商店。

评论
最新学习文章 >>更多

Copyright©原版英语网  All Rights Reserved 版权所有