[精华推荐]为什么结婚后会发胖?

英美经典电影对白卡通篇:海底总动员 场景1(mp3)

hetao 于2014-08-19发布 l 已有人阅读

Unit Two Finding Nemo 海底总动员

场景1

Marlin:Wow!
马林:哇!

Coral:Mmm!
歌莉:嗯。

Marlin:Wow!
马林:哇!

Coral:Mm一hmm!
歌莉:呢嗯。

Marlin:Wow!
马林:哇!

Coral:Yes,Marlin. No,I see it. It’s beautiful.
歌莉:马林,我……我看到了。真美!

Marlin:So,Coral,when you said you wanted an ocean view. . . you didn’t think you’d get the whole ocean,did you? Oh?(drawing a deep breath) oh,yeah. A fish can breathe out here. Did your man deliver,or didn’t he deliver?
马林:歌莉,当初你说你想能看见大海的时候,没想到我们会搬到海里住吧。想过吗,呢?(深吸气)啊,这里可真是鱼的自由天地!你老公我说话算不算数呀?算不算数,嗯?

Coral:My man delivered.
歌莉:算数。

Marlin:And it wasn’t so easy.
马林:我可是费了九牛二虎之力。

Coral:Because a lot of other clownfish had their eyes on this place.
歌莉:我知道!有很多小丑鱼都瞄准了这儿。

Marlin:You better believe they did一every single one of them.
马林:千真万确,每条鱼都想住这儿。

Coral:Mm一hmm. You did good. And the neighborhood is awesome. (The neighbors are chattering and laughing.)
歌莉:嗯,你真行!周围环境也很棒。(周围的鱼儿们嬉戏玩耍。)

Marlin:So,you do like it,don’t you?
马林:你喜欢这儿,是不是?

Coral:No,no,no. I do,I do. I really do like it. But Marlin,I know that the drop off is desirable with the great schools and the amazing view,but do we really need so much space?
歌莉:喜欢,非常非常喜欢。这儿学校不错,风景也很迷人,不过,马林,我们真的需要这么大的房子吗?

Marlin:Coral,honey,these are our kids we’re talking about. They deserve the best. Look, look, look. They' 11 wake up,poke. their little heads out and they see a whale!Right by their bedroom window.
马林:宝贝儿,我这可是为我们的孩子着想。他们应该有最好的条件。来来来,你看,他们早晨醒来,探出小脑袋,哇,鲸鱼就在他们的窗前游过。

Coral:Shh. You’11 wake the kids.
歌莉:嘘,小声点儿,把孩子吵醒了。

Marlin:Oh,right,right.
马林:噢,你说得对。

Coral:Aw, look. They’re dreaming. We still have to name them.
歌莉:看,他们睡得多香啊!还没给他们取名字呢。

Marlin:You want to name all of them right now? All right we'll name this half Marlin Junior. and this half Coral Junior. oK,we've done.
马林:现在就统统取好?好吧,这一半就叫小马林,这一半小歌莉。好,搞定了。

Coral:I like Nemo.
歌莉:我喜欢尼莫这名字。

Marlin:Nemo? We’11 name one Nemo,but I'd like most of them to be Marlin Junior.
马林:尼莫?那就管其中的一个叫尼莫,其他的都叫·小马林。

Coral:Just think,in a couple of days we’re going to be parents.
歌莉:想想看,过几天,我们就当爹妈了。

Marlin:Yeah. What if they don’t like me?
马林:是啊,要是他们不喜欢我怎么办?

Coral:Marlin.
歌莉:马林!

Marlin:No,really.
马林:我说真的。

Coral:There’s over 400 eggs. The odds are one of them is bound to like you.(Coral finds Marlin looking at her softly.)
歌莉:我们有四百多个孩子,总有一个会喜欢你的。(歌莉发现马林温柔地注视着她。)

Coral:What?
歌莉:怎么了?

Marlin:You remember how we met?
马林:还记得我们怎么认识的吗?

Coral:I try not to.
歌莉:想忘都忘不掉!

Marlin:Well,I remember. "Excuse me,Miss. . .”
马林:我可忘不了,“小姐,帮个忙……”

Coral:oh!
歌莉:噢!

Marlin:"Can you check and see if I have a hook in my lip? You got a little closer because it was wiggling”
马林:“看看我嘴巴上是不是有个鱼钩?请你靠近点儿,它动个不停,再靠近点。”

Coral:Get away,get away!
歌莉:讨厌,走开啦。

Marlin:Here he is. Cutie’s here.
马林:我来了,你老公在这儿。



 

最新更新 >>更多

Copyright©小e英语网  All Rights Reserved 版权所有