立即打开

《绯闻女孩》第一季地道口语合集

看美剧学口语:《绯闻女孩》第一季地道口语合集.jpg

Lily: Serena you’ve been gone, doing who knows what with god knows who.
Serena你一直都不在这里,在鬼知道什么是哪儿的地方做鬼知道是什么的事儿.

Chuck: Any interest in fresh air?
想出去走走透透气吗?
 
Gossip: Game on.
游戏开始了。
 
Eric: No offense. Blair: None taken.
——没有冒犯的意思。
——我不介意。
 
Chuck: Move, plz.
请让一下。
 
Blair: Done and done.
成交!
 
成交还有其他的说法,比如单用“Deal”。
 
Blair:Nighty-night.
晚安。
 
Nate: You set me up.
你陷害了我。
 
Gossip girl: Some one pours that man a drink.
有人要使他难堪了。
 
Blair:Yes, it would be really nice if I was sailing on the may flower.
对,如果我是古代人(这样穿)就好看了。
 
Gossip:Be careful what you fish for.
对你调查的东西要小心噢。
 
Chuck:I was born loaded.
我是含着金汤匙出生的。
 
Nate’s mum: Not another word of this.
别说了。
 
Vanessa: Baby steps.
慢慢来嘛。
 
Blair: Next you cross me, I won’t be as forgiving.
下次你再背叛我,我就不会手软了。
 
Dan: I’m doomed.
我完蛋了。
 
Nate’s pa: I can hardly contain my joy.
我无法抑制自己的狂喜。
 
Blair: Guard my drink.
看着我的酒。
 
Gossip girl: Prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition.
“阻止”在“表现”面前是没有用的。
 
Nate: I’m not over you.
我忘不了你。
 
Father: You don’t say.
不用说这个。

Chuck: You wish.
你想得美。
 
Vanessa: C’mon, there’s nothin’ like a lil 80s hair metal to put a smile on your face after a day like this.
在经历了这样一天后,没有什么能比80年代的轻金属更让你开心的事儿了。
 
Serena: Good point.
说得好。
 
Jenny: As you were.
你们继续吧。
 
Gossip: The only thing I’m dishing is seconds.
我只会上炒冷饭这道菜。
 
Dan: Right of your way, pal.
看路啊,伙计。
 
Blair: How could he just blow me off?
他怎么可以放我鸽子?
 
Eleanor: You had me worried sick.
你让我担心死了。
 
Serena: It was a last minute thing.
(他)也是刚决定的。
 
Serena: Then vite, vite!
那就快点吧!
 
Eleanor: What am I supposed to do then? Make a scene? Behave like a pathetic, scorned wife?
那我应该怎么做?大闹一场?或者扮得像怨妇一样?
 
Passer-by: Of course, the throng of children in mittens should have tipped me off.
噢,当然,那群戴着棒球手套的孩子应该可以告诉我。
 
Gossip: Looks like daddy’s lil’ girl isn’t sugar and spice and everything nice after all.
看来爸爸的乖女儿也不是那么地完美。
 
Chuck: She’s been crystal about that since we got back.
她对此表现得很明显。
 
Dan: Thank you, even if I did have to drag it out of yourself.
谢谢,虽然这是我逼你说出来的。
 
Blair: I can’t be held responsible for her mood swings.
她心情不好不关我的事。
 
Serena: Since you and your reputation don’t need me and my low-rent taste, you and Warldof name can weather the storm alone.
既然你和你的名声不需要我和我低下的品味,你和W的名声就独自面对(这一切,指B面对的危机)吧。
 
Blair: We met briefly on Thanksgiving.
我们在感恩节时见过一面。
 
Blair: She’s running herself ragged.
她在努力。
 
Chuck: I’d say, let’s get the bitch.
我会说,那婊子死定了(让我们搞定/整死那婊子)。
 
Blair: Before you landed on my bed, we actually landed on a good idea.
在你爬上我的床以前我们已经想到了一个好主意。
 
Dan:(It) doesn’t quite roll off the tongue.
这的确很难说出口。
 
Blair: Right on schedule.
不出所料噢。
 
Chuck: There won’t be a dry eye in the house, trust me.
在屋子的人都会哭得稀里哗啦的。
 
Dan: Feels like one of you is a fish out of water?
你们其中的一个感觉会很难受。

打开APP阅读全文