立即打开

HR 人力资源常备英语

as a hr professional, there are some useful slangs that can be very handy in your daily work. let’s check them out.

hey, what are you up to? i’m waiting for your shift chart for days! 嘿,你在忙什么?我等你的工作表等了好几天了。

no matter what you think, the bottom line is we are not transferring jerry to guangzhou. 不管你怎么想,底线是我们不会把jerry调去广州的。

the new cfo was sent to bring the company out of the red. 任命新的首席财务官是要把公司从赤字中拯救过来。

he suggested we should go to have night snack together after graveyard shift. 他建议大夜班后我们一起去吃夜宵。

i refuse to work overtime during the weekend. 我拒绝周末加班。

if you pay me double time, i will do it. 如果付我双倍,我就加。

i am only a regular 9-to-5er. 我不过是个朝九晚五的上班族。

some workers called in sick to have a strike. 一些员工以生病为由罢工。

i just heard that seven people are going to be laid off next month. 我刚听说有七个人下月要被开除。

cisco issues a profit warning, plans layoffs. 思科发布盈余警讯,计划裁员。

cindy, are you in the middle of something? i need you to go over these candidates’ resumes with me. cindy,你正在忙吗?我需要你看一下这些应聘人员的简历。

打开APP阅读全文