立即打开

工作英语:初入职场 口语实战对话篇

    f: welcome aboard!

    f: 欢迎你来本公司工作!

    c: thank you,i'm delighted to be working here,mr.buchwald.it's a pleasure to meet you again.

    c: 谢谢。我很高兴能来这里上班,布华奇先生。我很荣幸再见到您。(后一句可以用于面试的时候已经见过的某人)

    f: call me buck,will you?my name is reginald buchwald but everybody call me buck.it's easier.

    f: 叫我布客就可以了,好吗?我的全名是雷奇纳客.布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。

    c: i would hesitate to call you anything but mr.buchwald.isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of the family name?

    c: 除了布奇华先生之外,我不好直呼其他名字,替别人另外取绰号,不是很不礼貌吗?

    f: well,president eisenhower was known as ike.everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.

    f: 嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被昵称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的名字。

    f:it's been our tradition ever since the company was small.and don't worry about the disrespect business.ok?

    f:在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?

    c:i'll try.

    c:我会试试看。

    f:good.but when there are outsiders,like business people from other companies,it might be good practice to address your higher-ups as mr.,ms.orwhatever is appropriate.

    f:好。不过。如果有外人在时,如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、小姐或任何适当的称谓。

    f:to the outside world,our custom may be interpreted as a singn of flippancy or lax discipline.get it?

    c:对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?

    c:yes,sir.

    c:是的,先生。

    f:(laughing)and don't sir me either.now i'll show you your private office.

    f:(笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。

    f: now,this is our office block.we have all the administrative deparatments in it.our office is on the third floor.

    这是我们的办公大楼,所有的行政机构都在里面。我们的办公室在三楼。

    c: shall i meet my colleagues?

    c:我能见见同事吗?

    f: sure, come with me.

    f:当然可以,跟我来。

    f: yi di, i would like you to meet our new comer, c, he just graduated from tsinghua university.

    f:易迪,我向你介绍一位新同事c,他刚刚从清华大学毕业。

    yi di: nice to meet you.

    易迪:很高兴见到你。

    c: i am new to the working world and would appreciate your guidance.

    c:我没有什么工作经验,请你多指教。

    yi di: that's all right, i will try my best to assist if you need any help.

    易迪:别客气,如果需要帮忙,我会尽力的。

    c: great!

    c:太好了。

    f: well, as other guys are still not in, i'll introduce you to them later.

    f:其他人还没来,我晚些时候介绍给你。

    c: all right.

    c:好的。 

    后来c自己偶遇一位同事m。

    m:is this you first day to our office?

    m:你是第一天来上班吗?

    c:yes, i am the new comer.i'm reporting for work today,and i guess i am a little anxious to get here.

    c: 是的,我是新来的。我今天来报到,我感觉自己有点紧张。

    m:relax。what's your position?

    m: 别担心。你是做哪方面工作的?

    c: i was hired by the personnel section and told to report here to work as a secretary.

    c: 人事部让我到这里报到上班做秘书。

    m:oh, welcome

    m: 欢迎。

打开APP阅读全文