1. The real price of everything, what everything really costs to the man who wants to acquire it, is the toil and trouble of acquiring it.
1. 对于一个人来说, 任何东西的真正价格，是为了要得到它所经历的艰难困苦。（亚当·斯密）
2. It is unimaginably hard to do this, to stay conscious and alive in the adult world day in and day out.
3. I am a woman in process just trying like everybody else, I try to take every conflict, every experience, and learn from it. Life is never dull.
4. We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already.
5. There's a tendency for people to think about the things that exist. Our job is to think of the thing you haven't thought of yet.
6. Entrepreneurs have to be able to overcome fear and the petty criticism of others who will tell them ‘You’re crazy.’
7. Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.
8. Don’t let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn’t go with it.
9. People often ask me if I know the secret of success, and if I could tell others how to make their dreams come true. My answer is, you do it by working.
10. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.