[精华推荐]VOA慢速英语:川普政府废除“梦想生”移民计划

听电影<气象女孩>学英语:场景2 mp3

qqjun 于2015-08-21发布 l 已有人阅读

Why did I go out tonight? 

我今晚为啥要出来呢?

I should be at home.

我就该呆在家里

I should be at home, sitting on the couch,

在家里呆着 窝在沙发上

eating ice cream, and watching old movies or something.

边吃冰激凌 边看老电影之类的

What you need is a cocktail and your girlfriends.

你需要的应该是一杯鸡尾酒和你的闺蜜

Yes.

 对

- Hey, weather girl.  - Hi.

嗨 气象女孩  - 嗨

You go, girl.

姐妹儿 干得漂亮

Dale is such an asshole. Dale

 Dale就是个大混蛋

Who says "you go, girl"?

说"姐妹儿 干得漂亮"那个是谁?

Okay, yeah, no, I need another drink.

哦 算了 我还是再来一杯吧

I am so proud of what you did today.

我为你昨天做的感到骄傲

Honey, let me tell you something.

 亲爱的 我得跟你说

Yeah, me too.

对 我也是

You did exactly what I would have done.

我要是你 肯定也会那么干

Me too.

我也是

Gave it to him in front of everyone.

众人面前给他当头一棒

And the bitch. The mousy bitch.

还有那个贱人 臭婊子

There is no way that frail little bitch is good in bed.

这弱不禁风的小婊子床上功夫一定不行

No way.

肯定不行

Well, thanks, you guys.

谢谢 姐妹们

You know, I didn't plan it.

你要知道 我根本没事先计划

It just sort of... blah, happened.

就在电视上... 鬼使神差地发飙了

So what are you going to do now, love?

那你现在有什么打算吗 亲爱的?

Send out my resume? I guess.

投简历? 也许吧

A weather girl resume?

气象女孩简历?

I'm a broadcast journalist, Jane. 

我是广播记者 Jane

What? She's a weather girl.

怎么了? 她就是气象女孩啊

Jesus, Jane, she's a broadcast journalist.

天哪 Jane 她是广播记者

I made a mistake.

我搞错了

What is wrong with you?

这都不知道?

Look, there are 4 other local news stations

听着 还有四家本地电视台

with morning, afternoon,

都播报早间 午间

and nighttime news programs, right?

和晚间新闻 对吧?

So there's got to be something out there, I think.

所以我觉得应该能找到份活儿

Incoming.

找你的

- Hi.  - Hi.

嗨  - 嗨

Excuse me for interrupting.

很抱歉 打扰一下

My friends and I over there, we had a bet.

 我和我朋友打赌

Are you that chick

你就是把男主播骂得

that totally lost her shit on that news guy?

狗血淋头的那个妞儿  对吧?

Jesus Christ.

上帝啊

No, Byron, actually. 

不 我是Byron

Who are you?

你是谁?

I'm Byron.

我是Byron

And why are you here? 

你怎么在这儿?

I'm a friend of Walt's.

我是Walt的朋友

What?

什么?

Wha... wha... what is that?

那个 那个 那是什么?

That's you, actually. 

是你

What am I...

我怎么...

what am I doing on the computer?

我怎么会在电脑上?

You're freaking out.

你正发飙呢

Here, it's actually my favorite part.

其实我最喜欢这段儿

But despite the amateurish sex,

但尽管他的床上功夫糟糕之极

I somehow developed an attachment

我还是莫名其妙地对他产生了感情

to the walking haircut sitting in that chair.

就是坐在那儿的衰发男

I'm sorry.

不好意思

I love it when you call him a haircut.

我就喜欢听你叫他衰发男

I don't know why.

也不知道为什么

You're everywhere.

到处都有你

Why... why am I on there?

为什么... 为什么我在上面?

I mean, just alone today

 光今天

You're on a bunch of film sites.

视频网上全是你

I've gotten 10 emails from people,

我就收到10封你的视频邮件

and only one of them was from Walt. 

只有一封是Walt发的

Wait, Walt sent this to you?

等等 Walt发这个给你?

Yeah, Walt and others.

是啊 Walt还有其他人

Hey.

Hey, Walt.

嘿 Walt

Hey, Walt.

 嘿 Walt

Hey.

 嘿

What?

[怎么了?

I didn't do anything.

我又没干什么

Hey!

嘿!

What are you... why are you tugging on me?

你干嘛... 拽我干嘛?

What...

干什么...

Get in there.

进来

I am on the internet.

 我的视频在网上

Well, yeah.

没错啊

It was a pretty funny breakdown.

种崩溃的样子多搞笑呀

I did not lose it.

我没丢脸

People like seeing others lose it.

大家就喜欢看别人丢脸

Okay.

好吧

And who is this person?

那个人是谁?

I don't think that Byron should be here right now.

我觉得那个叫Byron的 这时候不应该在这儿

Byron, okay, well, Byron

Byron 好吧

I'm kind of in a delicate state.

我处在非常时期呀

- My God.  - Yo.

苍天哪  - 呦

Hey, you brought the beer in here?

 嘿 你把啤酒拿进来了?

Shit, sorry.

该死 不好意思

Look, I don't get it.

听着 我就不明白

You just went out with all your friends.

你刚才还和所有的朋友出去耍

Now you're all too distraught for visitors?

现在你倒太心烦意乱见不了人?

Excuse me.

不好意思

Hi, we are kind of in the middle of something here.

 嗨 我们有点事情要处理

A little private, so...

私事 所以...

Did you really sleep with that Dale guy?

你真的和那个叫Dale的上床了?

I mean, why would you do that?

我是说 为什么要和他上床?

I know, right?

我可以告诉你 好吧?

You're way too hot for him.

你对他来说太性感了

Who is this person?

这个人是谁?

Byron. What...?

Byron 怎么...?

It's just an opinion.

只是个建议

- Okay.  - Thank you.

- 好的  - 多谢配合

Do you guys want this door closed?

要我帮你们把门关上吗?

Yeah...

好吧...

Really?

你真做了?

Okay, look, I know you've had a rough day.

听着 我知道你今天不好过

I'm sorry, but stop being a bitch, okay?

我能体谅 但别再像个泼妇了 行不行?

This is my place, and that's my friend,

这是我家 那是我朋友

and we're going to hang out and play some music. 

我们正打算出去玩音乐

You want to hang out? Right.

你想去吗? 对了

You don't, there's a coffee shop down the street.

你不想 街边有家咖啡馆

My house, my rules, Missy.

我的地盘我做主 大小姐

I cannot believe how callous you're being.

真不敢相信你这么无情

Yes, you can.

面对事实吧

There it is. 

 走吧

Good.

很好

Listen to that one.

听这个

- High "C."  - high "C!"

高音C  - 高音C

High "C."

 高音C

High "C."

中音C

Walt, shut up! Walt

Walt 别吵了!

My God. 

天哪

God.

上帝啊

- God, it's late!  - Jesus! 

神啊 已经很晚了!  - 天哪!

Turn that light off.

把灯关掉

What are you doing?

你要干嘛?

You scared the shit out of me.

你差点吓死我

I'm trying to sleep.

我要睡觉

No, I'm sleeping in here.

不 我睡这儿

Are you out of your mind?

你想什么呢?

You're sleeping on the couch.

你睡沙发

This is my bed.

这可是我的床

Well, I'm not sleeping in here with you.

我可不想和你睡一块

Why not?

为什么?

Because it's gross

这样很恶心

Because you're my brother.

你是我弟弟

in the middle of the night and touching me.

滚来滚去 摸到我身上

And I don't want you rolling over here

我可不想你半夜在这儿

Well, I'm sorry you find me so repulsive.

很抱歉我惹你烦了

It's disturbing.

我会很烦躁

There's a sleeping bag in the closet.

衣橱里有个睡袋

I've had a really, really shitty day, okay? 

我这一天已经过得非常非常糟糕了 明白吗?

Listen to me.

听我说

And I haven't been sleeping at all

而且我一直都没能睡着

because you and creepy have been playing

 因为你们这小乐队

in your little band...

你和那神经病一直在弹奏...

Jamming! Jamming

(歌名)!

My God, okay. Jamming.

苍天哪 好吧 Jamming

No, don't... don't... 

不 不用... 不用...

don't condescend to me, Syl.

不用你敷衍我 Syl

Why are you being such a dick? 

你怎么跟个无赖一样?

Don't call it "a little band."

也别叫它"小乐队"

I just want to get some sleep.

我只想睡会儿觉

My God, I'm not sleeping on the couch

天哪 我才不会因为你不想和我睡一块

cause you don't want to share the bed with me. 

 就去睡沙发的

Fine, I'm gonna sleep on the couch.

很好 我去睡沙发

Fine by me.

我也觉得很好

Fine

很好

What? No, no.

干吗? 不要 不要

Not cool.

太过分了

No.

 不要啊

- I'll take that.  - You asshole.

- 被子归我  - 你可恶

God.

天哪

God!

上帝啊!

You couldn't do that again in a million years.

千年难得一遇啊

Yeah, that smarts when you hit your knee like that. 

你那样撞下去 膝盖肯定超疼

Don't you have a home?

你无家可归吗?

Don't you sleep?

你不睡觉吗?

Yeah, I live across the hall.

我就住对面

Not much

睡得不多

Okay, why are you here? 

好吧 你在这儿干吗?

I build websites.

建网站

My computer is busted.

我电脑坏了

So I told Walt that if he let me use his, 

所以我跟Walt说好的

I'll give him a cut of the profits.

我用他的电脑 然后分红给他

It's kind of a win-win situation.

大家都有利可图

Brought you a coffee.

帮你买咖啡了

Well, do you have to be here all the time?

你要一直都呆这儿吗?

Yeah, I have a strong work ethic. 

对啊 我很有职业道德的

It's a vanilla latte.

给你买的香草拿铁

You strike me like a vanilla latte type.

你看着就像香草拿铁型的

Aren't you insightful.

你还真善于观察

Thank you.

谢谢

So do you want to go out with me sometime?

有空你想跟我一起出去吗?

Too soon?

太快了?

Yes. 

是的

But, I've been single for 26 hours. 

我才恢复单身26个小时

So it's a little bit too soon.

 所以有点太快了

Well, the offer is on the table.

你愿意 我随时奉陪

So what's next for you?

你下一步打算怎么办?

Okay. 

好的

What do you mean?

你的意思是?

What do I mean?

我的意思?

You know, a TV job or something else,

电视台还是其他的

I mean, are you gonna get another job?

我是说 你要再找一份工作吗?

I mean, are you gonna find your own place eventually?

你到底要不要找个自己住的地方?

and what about a place?

还有住的地方呢?

Cause let's face it.

我们得承认

Your brother's great, but he's a little bit messy.

你弟弟人很好 但是他这里他脏乱了

And then, what about your stuff?

还有 你的东西呢?

How long can you live with him, right?

你能跟他住多久呢 是吧?

You got all that stuff at your ex-boyfriend's place.

你全部的物什都在你前男友家里

The haircut, I mean, you gonna let him keep it? 

那个衰发男 你要让他留着那些东西吗?

What are you gonna do with it?

你要怎么处理?

You gonna move it into storage, 

把它们搬到仓库去

or are you gonna move it in here? 

还是搬到这儿来?

Although, I have no idea where you'd put it.

尽管 我不知道你能放在这里的哪个角落

It's pretty crammed.

这里已经够挤了

And then you've got your wardrobe, 

你本来有衣橱

got these power suit weather girl things. 

还有气象女孩职业装之类的东西

You're gonna need to probably do something about that...

你必须得想个办法...

You're making my head hurt.

你说得我头疼

Okay, you have to stop talking.

好了 别再说了

You haven't thought about this stuff.

你还没考虑到这件事

No, I haven't thought about this stuff.

是的 我还没有考虑到

So I don't need you talking about all the things 

 所以你也没必要跟我说这些

that I haven't thought about

我还没有考虑到的事情

because I haven't thought about them yet.

因为我还没想过

I'm sorry.

很抱歉

- I just woke up here.  - I know.

 我刚在这儿睡醒  - 我知道

And you're freaking me out.

你就让我很崩溃

Didn't mean to.

我不是有意的

Well, you did.

你就是

when you get all riled up.

还挺迷人的

You know, you're really attractive

 你生气的样子

Will you stop flirting with me?

别跟我调情了 好吗?

Okay, but you might want to put some pants on, 

好的 不过你得先穿上裤子

because I can't be held responsible for what I'm saying

 在你露着美腿的时候

when you're not wearing any pants.

我可不为我说的话负责

It's just distracting.

太让人分心了

The knee socks, though, I love it.

长筒袜 我喜欢

God.

天哪

Okay.

好吧

Situation: Not good.

状态: 不好

You need to fix this immediately.

 你必须马上调整好

You are a smart, capable woman.

你是个聪明能干的女人

And what you need... you know what you need?

你需要的是... 你知道你需要什么吗?

You need to make a list.

你要列个单子

You need to make a list of priorities

列出你必须做的事情

on how to get your life together.

把你的生活重新拼凑到一起

You can do this.

你可以的

You are strong.

你很强

You need something to write on.

你要把重要的事写下来

Okay, I need some post-it notes.

好的 我需要便利贴

What?

怎么?

What? What are you looking at?

怎么了? 你们在看什么?

Do I have something on my face?

我脸上有东西吗?

Sis, are you familiar with a device called a DVR?

姐姐 你知道有种硬盘录像机的设备吗?

TiVo.

电视信号录像机

This isn't a good idea.

这可不是个好主意

What do you mean, like, TiVo?

什么东西 像是电视信号录像机?

I would back off. She's fragile.

我不该说的 她太脆弱了

and then watch it at our convenience.

有时间的时候再看

We can digitally record a program

我们可以在节目播放的时候录下来

Now, I've done exactly that with today's Seattle Morning.

我录了今天的"早安 西雅图"

- Why?  - Fallout.

 为什么?  - 余波

We thought there might be some fallout.

我们觉得会有余波未平

Yeah, I know.

没错 我知道

You may want to sit down here.

你可以坐下看

No, no... no... no. I don't want to do it. 

不 不 不 不 我不想放

- My God.  - Byron.

上帝啊  - Byron

Go, Byron, go.

快点 Byron 快

You must.

你得放

And now I feel we owe our viewers an apology.

我觉得我们还欠观众们一个道歉

Well, I think you're right, Dale.

你说得对 Dale

Yesterday, one of our Seattle Morning team members

昨天 我们"早安 西雅图"中的一名成员

had a bit of a, well,

发生了一段变故 呃

An episode. She did.

一段小插曲 她引起的

I guess you could call it an episode.

我想可以称之为小插曲

I don't like her at all.

我根本不喜欢她

She talked about things

她讲的事情

She made a spectacle of herself.

她出尽洋相

that are a bit of a no-no on morning television,

在早间电视节目中 是绝对不能允许的

and she used some terrible language.

何况她还讲了许多粗口

评论
最新学习文章 >>更多

Copyright©原版英语网  All Rights Reserved 版权所有