立即打开

赖世雄2000核心英语基础词汇Unit 25(mp3)

赖世雄2000核心英语基础词汇 Unit 25

 

241. alone

单独的;单独地;仅仅,只有置于名词之后

Leave me alone.

让我独自静一静/别管我。

Do you like living alone?

你喜欢独居吗?

The service fee alone is 30 dollars.

单单服务费就30元了。

242. fill

充满,装满

My heart was filled with joy when I saw her again.

再次见到她时,我的内心充满喜悦。

Fill out the form, and then give it back to me.

把表格填好后交回给我。

243. refill

再装满;续杯,补充包,补充笔芯

He asked the waiter to refill his glass with water.

他叫服务生再把他杯子里的水倒满。

A large coke is $30. Refills are free.

大杯可乐要30元,续杯免费。

244. heart

心,心脏

My heart was beating fast with excitement.

因为兴奋,我的心跳得好快。

I know this poem by heart.

我可以默背这首诗。

He is serious in appearance but kind at heart.

他外表严肃,但内心很和善。

245. nature

大自然;本质,天性

I love nature, which is why I enjoy country life.

我热爱大自然,这正是我喜欢乡村生活的原因。

It is just part of John's nature to be friendly with people.

待人亲切正是约翰的天性之一。

246. report

报导;报告

Peter did a report on butterflies.

彼得做了一篇有关蝴蝶的报导。

All the major newspapers reported the fairy-tale wedding.

各大报均报导了那场童话般的婚礼。

Report to me after you've finished the work.

你工作做完后向我报告。

247. drive

开车;驱赶;迫使;驾驶;驾车兜风;车程;磁碟槽

I drive my son to school every day.

我每天开车送我儿子上学。

They tried everything they could to drive the cat away.

他们想尽各种办法要把猫赶走。

That noise is driving me crazy.

那噪音让我抓狂。

My wife is just learning how to drive.

我太太才刚开始学开车。

Would you like to go for a drive?

你想开车去兜风吗?

It's a one-hour drive to that restaurnt.

到那间餐厅要一个小时的车程。

I just bought a new hard drive for my computer.

我刚帮我的电脑买了新盘。

248. driver

驾驶人;驱动程序

My father is a taxi driver.

我父亲是计程车司机。

You need a driver to solve the problem.

你需要驱动程序来解决这个问题。

249. either

也不与not并用;两者之一

He can't sing, and he can't dance, either.

他不会唱歌,也不会跳舞。

A: Would you like coffee or tea?

您要喝咖啡还是茶?

B: Either will do.

随便哪一样都好。

Either you or he is wrong.

不是你错,就是他错。

250. cause

引起;导致;原因;理由= reason

His carelessness caused the accident.

他的粗心酿成了这起意外。

The sad movie caused me to cry.= The sad movie made me cry.

那部伤感的电影让我哭了出来。

What was the cause of the explosion?

那起爆炸的原因是什么?

The concert was terrific-I had no cause for complaint.

音乐会精彩极了——我没有理由可以抱怨。

 

打开APP阅读全文