立即打开

30天突破外贸英语口语对话第01天:迎接外商 对话(2)MP3+双语字幕

At the reception desk of the Hotel

在宾馆接待台前

A: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好。请问我能为你们做点什么?

W: Good afternoon. I've booked a room for my client, Mr Smith, from America.

你好,我为来自美国的史密斯先生预订了一 个房间。

A: Let me see. Oh, yes. It's Room 1102,on the eleventh floor. Welcome to our hotel, Mr.Smith.

让我看一下。哦,是的,是1102房间,在11楼。史密斯先生,欢迎入住我们宾馆。

S: Thank you.

谢谢。

A: Mr. Smith, here is the guest registration form. Please fill it up. And will you give me your passport?

史密斯先生,这是我们的客人登记表,请填一下。另外,能给我你的护照吗?

S: Sure, (after finishing the form) Here you are. Is It all right?

当然。(填好表格后)给你,这样好了吗?

A: Well, let me have a look. That's right. Here are your passport and the key to your room, Mr. Smith. Please call us if you need anything else.

我看一下,是的,这样就好了。这是你的护照和房间钥匙,史密斯先生。如果你另外需要什么,请给我们打电话。

S: Yes,I will. Thank you.

好的,我会的。谢谢。

A: You are welcome. Now I'll lead you into your room. This way, please. (In the front of the room) Here you are. May you have a good time here. Goodbye.

不客气。现茌我带领你们去你的房间。请这 边走。(在房间门前)到了,祝你在这里过 得愉快,再见。

S: Bye-bye.Ah,what a good room!(Towards Wang Yang and Yuan Jiang) Thank you very much for your consideration and arrangements.

再见。啊,多好的房间(转向王阳和袁江)非常感谢你们的照顾和安排。

W: Don't mention it. Well, you should have a good rest today and we can discuss our business tomorrow.

客气。好了,你今天应该好好休息一下,明天我们再讨论我们的业务。

S: That's good. What time shall we meet tomorrow morning.

好的,明天我们什么时候见呢?

Y: How about 9:00 o'clock?

9点怎么样?

S: OK. See you then.

好的,那会儿见。

W: See you.

再见。
 

打开APP阅读全文