立即打开

236秒精华回顾10季热播经典

《老友记》六位主演在2002年第54届艾美奖合影_副本.jpg

六个经典人物,标志性台词还记得么?

RACHEL

瑞秋(RACHEL)

“It’s not that common, it doesn’t happen to every guy and it is a big deal!”

“这事儿不常见,不是每个人都能遇上,这是件大事!”

“I don’t want you to buy me a hat. I’m saying I am a hat! It’s a metaphor, Daddy!”

“不,我不是要你给我买顶帽子。我说我是一顶帽子。这是比喻啦,爸爸!”

“Oh my God. I’ve become my father. I’ve been trying so hard not to become my mother, I didn’t see this coming.”

“哦,天哪!我变成了我爸爸那样的人。我一直努力不变成我妈妈那样,我却一点都没有发现我变得像我爸爸。”

“Isn’t that just kick-you-in-the-crotch-spit-on-your-neck fantastic?”

“真是棒得面红耳赤!棒得有苦说不出!”

ROSS

罗斯(ROSS)

“We were on a break!”

“我们当时已经分手了!”

“You’re over me? When were you ever… under me?”

“你不爱我了?你什么时候……爱过我?”

“You ate my sandwich? My sandwich?”

“你吃了我的三明治?那是我的三明治!”

“I got really hot in my leather pants so I took them off, but they must have shrunk from the sweat or my legs expanded from the heat. I can’t put them back on!”

“我穿着这皮裤快热坏了,于是我就脱掉了。但是,要么是这裤子吸收了汗收缩了,要么就是我的腿遇热膨胀,总之我穿不上这裤子了!”

PHOEBE

菲比(PHOEBE)

“Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you? Smelly cat, smelly cat, it’s not your faa-aa-ult.”

“臭臭猫,臭臭猫,他们都喂你吃什么?臭臭猫,臭臭猫,这不是你的错。”

“Something’s wrong with the left phalange!”

“我的左趾骨有毛病!”

“If you want to receive emails about my upcoming shows, please give me money so I can buy a computer.”

“我即将有场演出,如果你想要收到相关的电子邮件,那就请给我钱,好让我买台电脑吧。”

“Your tombstone can say whatever you want it to say... Mine’s going to say: 'Phoebe Buffay, Buried Alive.’”

“你的墓碑上可以刻上你所想要说的…而我的墓碑上会刻着:‘菲比•布菲,被活埋。’”

MONICA

莫妮卡(MONICA)

“OK, I’m responsible, I’m organised, but hey, I can be a kook.”

“好吧,我来负责,我来组织。嘿,那么做我就是傻子。”

“Everyone knows the basic seven erogenous zones.”

“每个人都知道七个基本的性感带。”

“He told me about your apartment. And, well, I couldn’t sleep thinking about it. So would it be OK if I cleaned it?”

“他跟我说起你的公寓。还有,嗯,我整夜都想着你的公寓,睡不着觉。所以,能不能让我把它打扫干净了?”

“I have you scheduled for nudity at 2300 hours.”

“呃,根据计划,我把你的裸体时间被安排在晚上11点。”

CHANDLER

钱德勒(CHANDLER)

“I’m Chandler, I make jokes when I’m uncomfortable.”

“我叫钱德勒,我总是在自己难受的时候制造笑话。”

“I’m not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?”

“我不大擅于提建议。我能说个讽刺意味的评论吗?你有兴趣吗?”

“Oh I know, this must be so hard. 'Oh no, two women love me. They’re both gorgeous and sexy. My wallet’s too small for my fifties. And my diamond shoes are too tight!’”

“哦,我知道,要接受这点很困难。‘哦,不,两个女人同时爱上了我。她们都很漂亮,很性感。我的钱包装不下那么多硬币了,还有我的水晶鞋太紧了!’”

“Why yes, Ross. Pressing my third nipple opens the delivery entrance to the magical land of Narnia.”

“为什么是呢,罗斯。只要压我的第三个乳头,就会开启了仙境之门。”

JOEY

乔伊(JOEY)

“How you doin’?”

“小妞,你好吗?”

“It’s a 'moo’ point. It’s like a cow’s opinion; it doesn’t matter. It’s just moo.”

“就是‘哞’一样。就像是牛说出来的意见嘛,浑身没关系。就是哞。”

“Joey doesn’t share food”

“乔伊不分享食物。”

“Not just a hat rack, my friend.”

“这不仅仅是一个衣帽架,我的朋友。”

老友记.jpg

电视剧《六人行》(Friends),又名《老友记》,是美国NBC电视台从1994年开播、连续播出了10年的一部幽默情景喜剧,也是美国历史上甚至是全球范围最成功、影响力最大的电视剧之一。

2014年9月22日是经典美剧《老友记》首播20周年。这部在中国最知名度最高的美剧,曾给无数人带来美好的回忆。

《老友记》Friends之所以受人欢迎,其一是因为它完全具备消费良品的素质,而更重要的是,在不断的笑声中,它让我们看到了另一种和我们一样普通的生活,形形色色的人因为情感、原则、利益、地位等问题产生矛盾、闹出笑话,同时,亲情、友情、爱情也在这里升华。Friends无形中成为人们日常生活的一面镜子,可以让我们学习生活,去欣赏生活中的那些真善美。

英语简介:

Friends is an American sitcom created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, which aired on the National Broadcasting Company (NBC) from September 22, 1994 to May 6, 2004. The series revolves around a group of friends in Manhattan. The series was produced by Bright/Kauffman/Crane Productions, in association with Warner Bros. Television. The original executive producers were Crane, Kauffman and Kevin S. Bright, with numerous others being promoted in later seasons.

Kauffman and Crane began developing Friends under the title Insomnia Cafe in November/December 1993. They presented the idea to Bright, with whom they had previously worked, and together they pitched a seven-page treatment of the series to NBC. After several script rewrites and changes, including a second title change to Friends Like Us, the series was finally named Friends and premiered on NBC's coveted Thursday 8:30 pm timeslot. Filming for the series took place at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, California in front of a live studio audience. After ten seasons on the network, the series finale was promoted by NBC, and viewing parties were organized around the United States. The series finale (the 236th episode), airing on May 6, 2004, was watched by 51.1 million American viewers, making it the fourth most watched series finale in television history and the most watched episode of the decade.

Friends received positive reviews throughout its run, becoming one of the most popular sitcoms of all time. The series won many awards and was nominated for 63 Primetime Emmy Awards. The series, an instant hit from its debut, was also very successful in the ratings, consistently ranking in the top ten in the final primetime ratings. Many critics now regard it as one of the finest shows in television history, including TV Guide, which ranked it No. 21 on their list of the 50 greatest TV shows of all time. In 1997, the episode "The One with the Prom Video" was ranked No. 100 on TV Guide's 100 Greatest Episodes of All-Time. The series made a large cultural impact, which continues today. The Central Perk coffee house that was featured prominently in the series has inspired various imitations throughout the world. The series continues in syndication worldwide. All 10 seasons are available on DVD. The spin-off series Joey was created to follow up with the series after the finale.

老友记口语笔记:

打开APP阅读全文