立即打开

巧嘴导游英语情景口语对话 带队之前Unit 03:登记住宿

Conversation 1

会话 1

A:Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

A:下午好。我能为诸位做些什么吗?

B:Good afternoon, I am Scott Hans,the tour leader of the 10 tourists from San Francisco. We made reservations through the Travel Service the day before yesterday.

B:下午好。我叫斯科特·汉斯,是来自旧金山十人旅游 团的领队。我们前天委托旅行社给我们订好房间了。

A:Just a minute,please,Mr. Hans…Yes,we have your reservations here. Would you please fill out these registration forms for your group?

A:汉斯先生,稍等一会儿……是的,您在这儿预订了房 间。请您为贵团填一下登记表好吗?

B:Yes,of course. There has been one change in our schedule. You see,my wife has come with me. She would prefer a suite to a double room if possible.

B:好,当然可以。我们的安排有一点变化。您瞧,我太太 和我一起来了。如果有可能,她宁愿要一个套间而不是双人房。

A:You are in luck. We've just had a suite vacated.

A:您的运气好,我们刚刚空出一个套间。

B:Oh,good. Where is the suite?

B:哇,太好了。套间在几楼?

A:On the sixth floor. It is very nice spacious air-conditioned suite.I am sure you will like it.

A:在六楼。那是一个非常宽敞的套间,装有空调,相当不 错。我相信您一定会喜欢的。

B:Thanks.

B:多谢您。

A:Here are the hotel registration forms. Would you mind filling them out?

A:这些是登记表,请您填一下好吗?

B:Of course. Here you are.

B:当然好。填好了。

A:Thanks. Here are your key cards. Your rooms are all on the 4th floor except the suite.The bellboy will help deliver your luggage to your rooms.

A:谢谢。这是诸位的钥匙卡。除了那一套间外,其他的 房间都在四楼。服务员会帮诸位把行李送到各自的房间。

B:Great!Bye now.

B:好极了!再见。

A:Have a nice stay!

A:祝各位在这儿过得愉快!

Conversation 2

会话 2

A:Oh,good morning,Sue. Anything wrong?

A:噢,早上好,苏。有什么问题吗?

B:Well,I hate to disturb you,but I really can't stand it any more.

B:呃,我不想打扰您,可我真的再也无法忍受了。

A:What is the trouble exactly,Sue?

A:苏,究竟是怎么回事?

B:l need to change the room. Ifs too noisy. I was woken up several times by the noise of the baggage elevator made. It was too much for me.

B:我需要调换房间,这儿太吵了。我被载货电梯发出的 噪音吵醒数次,这使我难以忍受。

A:I am sorry to hear that. Let me check with the front office and I am sure they will come up with a satisfactory solution.(After a while)

A:听到这样的事我很抱歉。让我跟前台联系一下,我确 信他们会找出一个令人满意的解决办法的。(过了一会儿)

A:Well, Sue,they are awfully sorry for the inconvenience. They will change the room for you. There comes the manager.

A:苏,他们对于由此给您带来的不便深表歉意。他们会 给您换个房间。噢,唐经理来了。

C:I am terribly sorry, miss. I do apologize. We will move you to another room. HI send aporter up to your room and help you with the luggage.

C:小姐,非常对不起,我向您深表歉意。我们准备把您安 排到别的房间去。我派一个服务员去帮您搬行李。

B:Thank you. I hope I will be able to enjoy my stay in a quiet room tonight and have a sound sleep.

B:谢谢。我希望今晚我能呆在一个安静的房间里睡个好 觉。

C:You can count on that. And if there is anything more you needplease let us know.

C:您放心吧。如果还需要别的什么东西,请告诉我们。

B:Ah,yes,the room is too cold for me. I felt rather cold when I slept.

B:哦,对了,这房间太冷了,我睡觉时感到很冷。

C:Did you turn off the air-conditioning?

C:您关了空调吗?

B:Yes. Maybe rm getting a cold.

B:关了。也许我感冒了吧。

C:I will get you an extra blanket.

C:我帮您再拿一床毯子来。

B:Thank you. And thank you,too,Mr.Tang.

B:谢谢您。唐先生,也谢谢您。

A:You're welcome. I hope you will be more comfortable in your new room.

A:不客气,希望换了房间您会舒服一点。

打开APP阅读全文