立即打开

巧嘴导游英语情景口语对话 带队之前Unit 07:代人订票

Unit 7 

第七单元 代人订票

Conversation 1

会话 1

A:Hello,who is speaking,please?

A:喂,请问是哪一位啊?

B:Hello,Mr. Stem. This is Zhao Bo from the International Travel Agency. I have made the plane reservations for you.

B:您好,斯特先生。我是国际旅行社的赵波。我已经为您订好了机票。

A:Oh,good. Let me get a pencil and take down the informa­tion. Well,go ahead,please.

A:哦,太好了。让我拿支笔来,把有关情况记下来。好 了,请讲。

B:Okay. You'll be travelling on Northwest Airlines, flight number 222.

B:好。您将乘坐的是西北航空公司的222次班机。

A:What time does it leave?

A:请问飞机什么时候起飞?

B:lt departs Guangzhou at 10:30 on the morning of July 10.

B:飞机将于7月10日上午10:30从广州起飞。

A:That is good.

A:很好。

B:You want to fly first class. Is that corrector. Stem?

B:斯特先生,您要的是头等舱,对吗?

A:That is right.

A:是的。

B:Well,I have got you three first class tickets and I have reserved your seats. Your seat numbers are 8A,8B and 8C.

B:我已经为您定购了 3张头等舱机票,并且预定好了座 位。您的座位号分别是8A、8B和8C。

A:Those are in the non-smoking section,aren't they?

A:那些座位都是在非吸烟区,是吗?

B:Yes they are .I have charged the tickets to your credit card They are 630 dollars each, so It is 1890 dollars for all three.

B:是的。我已经把票款记在您的信用卡上了。每张机票是630美元,3张票一共是1890美元。

A:Fine thank you very much.

A:很好,非常感谢。

B:One more thing. Could you give me the names of the people you'll be travelling with?

B:还有一件事。请把您的同行者的姓名告诉我,好吗?

A:Sure. They are my kids,Alex and Kathy Stern.

A:当然可以。他们是我的孩子,亚历克斯•斯特和凯西 •斯特。

B : All right. You're all set. Have a nice flight.

B:好的,您三位的手续均已办妥。祝你们旅途愉快。

A: Thanks.

A:谢谢。

Conversation 2

会话 1

A:Good morning,sir! Can I help you?

A:早上好!能为您服务吗?

B : Good morning! I'd like to buy twelve tickets to Beijing for Oc­tober 14th.

B:早上好!我想买十二张10月14日到北京的火车票。

A : Yes, sir. We have many trains going to Beijing,fast train, through train, express train and tourist train. Which train do you prefer?

A:好的,先生。我们有很多趟去北京的列车,普快、直快、特快和旅游列车。您要哪一趟?

B:Well,the express one,with air-conditioning.

B:我要直达快车,有空调的。

A :Then you'll have two choices. Train No. 14 leaves at 6: 00 p.m ,and train No. 22 leaves at 8: 00 p. m.

A:这样的话我们有两趟列车,14次列车晚上6点开车,22 次晚上8点开车。

B:When do they arrive in Beijing?

B:它们什么时候到达北京?

A:They will arrive the next morning,at 8:00 a. m. and 10:00 a m. respectively.

A:他们都是第二天早上到达。时间分别是早上8点和早 上10点。

B:ln that case I think Train No. 14 will be better. We can do more sightseeing in Beijing.

B:那14次比较好,我们可以有更多的时间在北京观光。

A:Right. Trains No. 13 and No. 14 are the best trains on the line between Beijing and Shanghai. Which seats do you prefer, cushioned seats,ordinary seats,cushioned berth,or ordinary berth?

A:对的。13次和14次列车是京沪线上最好的列车。您 要什么铺位?软座、硬座、软卧还是硬卧?

B:ln a cushioned sleeper,please.

B:我要软卧。

打开APP阅读全文