1. Jane talked John out of his nutty plan.
2. John was planning to turn the bathroom into Tom's bedroom.
3. David may get Susan in the sweet store.
4. John pulled Susan out of the sweet shop yesterday.
1. Would you put him on the line?
2. The car behind me blocked me in.
3. John is going to take tomorrow off.
4. Tom talked Susan into the nutty plan.
1. Please set your cell phone on silent mode.
2. Please put your book away.
3. John talked Jane into his plan.
4. John seems to be putting his plan off, but he won't give it up.
5. Jane keeps Susan from eating candy.
6. John will leave sweets off his shopping list.
7. They talked it over again and again.
8. When you've made a mistake, talk it out and ask for forgiveness.
9. Maria talked Susan out of eating more candies.
10. Susan can't get candies out of her head.