1. Maria is wearing a black coat with a white collar.
2. Tom doesn't like desks without drawers.
3. The girl in jeans is my sister.
4. The boiling point of water is at 100℃。
1. An egg is an oval object with a hard shell.
2. The guy on the phone had a British accent.
3. Dinner with wine came to $15.
4. Can you see the man in the black overcoat?
1. Susan loves a teacher with blond hair.
2. The lady in the red dress is Jane.
3. People under 19 are not allowed in this club.
4. John had to meet a visitor from China.
5. John's company has a staff of 80.
6. I'd like to book a ticket for the three o'clock flight.
7. Wisdom without action is like fire without warmth.
8. Tom was born in the year of the tiger.
9. John bought Jane sweet-smelling roses in full bloom for her birthday.
10. David was dressed in black for his friend's funeral.