1. Just a touch!
2. Susan has a heavy touch on the piano.
3. David is trying to get in touch with some old friends.
4. Can you stand the coin on its edge?
1. We lost touch with each other after graduation.
2. The soup need a touch more salt.
3. Our profit margin is very low.
4. The game kept me on the edge of my seat.
1. We've been out of touch lately.
2. Tom, don't put the glass near the edge of the table.
3. John's company needs to improve its competitive edge.
4. Susan likes to have wide margins on her drawings.
5. Tom beat the other swimmer by a margin of one tenth of a second.
6. This is a cutting-edge cell phone.
7. I'll be in touch.
8. Susan! Be careful with the knife. It has a very sharp edge.
9. Maria has got a touch of the flu.
10. Tom wakes up every morning to the touch of Jane's hand on his shoulder.