1. Jane has lost sight of Susan today at the zoo.
2. They have just received a call from the police.
3. John has just met Susan at the zoo.
4. Jane has read "War and Peace."
1. Have you seen Susan today?
2. I bought a laptop yesterday.
3. I have lived in Seoul for three years.
4. A policeman has arrived at the zoo.
1. I have been at the snack bar since ten o'clock.
2. We haven't seen Susan all day.
3. John and Jane have been looking for Susan all day.
4. They reported it to the police at noon.
5. A police officer told John that they had found Susan at 6 p.m.
6. Someone has eaten my soup!
7. John has lived in Seoul since 2005.
8. Jane lost her camera at the zoo four years ago.
9. Where have you been?
10. John has never read "War and Peace."