只有be going to和will才能表未来？be+doing也可以
1. John is taking 10 days off for his annual leave.
2. John is visiting Jeju Island tomorrow.
3. They are climbing the mountain on Sunday.
4. The next train arrives at 7 a.m.
1. Jane is going to church this Sunday.
2. The plane leaves at 8 a.m. tomorrow.
3. Susan is visiting her dentist on Monday.
4. They are staying at the Jeju Hilton Hotel.
1. I am leaving tomorrow. I've already bought my ticket.
2. John is going there with his family.
3. What are we doing on the last day?
4. We are climbing Mt. Halla(Hallasan).
5. I am going to stop smoking.
6. I am going to a seminar this Saturday.
7. I am going to leave the office at 7.
8. John's family is returning home from the trip on Sunday.
9. David and Maria are going to swim with dolphins in the ocean on their vacation.
10. John and Jane are playing golf this coming Saturday.