be going to和will，语感大不同
1. John is going to make a presentation at the monthly meeting.
2. Who is going to chair the next meeting?
3. I will hand out the agenda first.
4. I think the new plan will lead to considerable savings and greater efficiency.
1. I am going to swim tomorrow.
2. Well, I will give you a ride right now.
3. I will help you with your homework.
4. Tom is going to be an actor when he grows up.
1. John, will you do me a favor?
2. We're going to spend the summer on Jeju Island.
3. Who will take notes at the meeting?
4. I think the issue will have to wait until our next meeting.
5. John is going to talk about the marketing plan.
6. Well, I will have to end this meeting now.
7. Who are you going to invite to the conference?
8. John Brown will be the next president.
9. Look at those clouds! It's going to rain.
10. I will change our schedule since Tom and Susan are exhausted.