1. Christmas is just around the corner.
2. I always leave work on time.
3. She was on the point of leaving when the phone rang.
4. John arrived in time for the concert.
1. John answered the phone in the middle of driving.
2. On hearing the news, I changed my mind.
3. Jane was surprised to see the fireworks on her arrival at the hotel.
4. I will be there in just 5 minutes.
1. John is hurrying to get there in time.
2. John's wedding anniversary is just around the corner.
3. Ten years ago, John fell in love with Jane at first sight.
4. Please be on time. Don't be late!
5. By the time Jane got to the hotel, the fireworks had started.
6. John is on the point of leaving work.
7. John is about to leave the office.
8. Jane is also on the point of going out.
9. Jane was on the verge of tears for joy.
10. A stitch in time saves nine.