1. David stood with his hand on Maria's shoulder.
2. Jane left the house without any specific reason.
3. Put the piano there with its back against the wall.
4. Tom is saving money to buy a toy car.
1. They broke up, never to see each other.
2. Maria sat down on the chair with her legs crossed.
3. At your age, you should know science better.
4. After breakfast John reads the newspaper.
1. John thinks Jane looks good without makeup.
2. Susan was hit by a man in uniform.
3. John looks nice in black jeans.
4. Please push the cupboard against the wall.
6. I felt sad at hearing my mom's story.
5. Bill's grandmother passed away without ever regaining consciousness.
6. Jane talked to Tom with her arms folded.
7. In spite of the rain, Tom wanted to go out for a run.
9.Jane agreed without the slightest hesitation.
10. My grandfather retired at the age of 65.