1. Tom can stand on one hand.
2. Tom grabbed Susan by the collar.
3. Susan had her hands on her eyes.
4. Tom has a lot in common with David.
1. Someone hit Tom in the stomach in the pool.
2. Susan hit Tom on the head with an umbrella.
3. The dog held a newspaper between its teeth.
4. Tom blew his nose into his handkerchief.
1. Susan hit her elbow on the edge of the table.
2. Lie on your right side.
3. Do you have fun in school?
4. The blue tie looks good on John.
5. Tom kissed Jane on her cheek.
6. We have no power in this house.
7. John knows her by sight but not by name.
8. Tom kicked the ball into the goal.
9. Maria talked in her sleep last night.
10. Tom, please push the chairs out of the way.