立即打开

美语习惯用语22: once in a blue moon 千载难逢

New Year's Eve is just around the corner. Have you made party plans yet?

除夕夜即将到来,你有聚会计划了吗?

(just around the corner means occurring soon)

(just around the corner指近在眼前的)

News of the new president was music to my ears-she's terrific.

新总统的消息对我来说太好了——她棒极了。

(music to my ears means good to hear)

(music to my ears指悦耳的)

Nine times out of ten your first choice turns out to be the right one.

十有八九你的第一选择是正确的。

(nine times out of ten means almost always)

(nine times out of ten指几乎总是)

Once in a blue moon you see the Aurora here, but it's not like farther north.

在这里你能看到千载难逢的极光,但比不上更北边的地方。

(once in a blue moon means very rarely)

(once in a blue moon指千载难逢的)

Passing this quiz will be like shooting fish in a barrel. I've studied a lot.

通过这次考试易如反掌,因为我努力复习了。

(like shooting fish in a barrel means very easy)

(like shooting fish in a barrel指轻而易举地)

打开APP阅读全文