立即打开

新概念英语口语宝典第二册 Lesson 13-1 It is None of My Business与我无关(mp3+双语)

A : Danny,did you know that Tom Cruise moved in with another woman only weeks after splitting up with Nicole Kictnan?

A:丹尼你知道吗?汤姆?克鲁斯和妮可? 基德曼分开才几个星期,他就和另外一 个女的住到一起去了。

B:I don’t care.

B:我才懒得管呢。

A:It says that...

A:据说…

B: Look! I just don’t care. I have enough to worry about in my life without concerning myself with the lives of a few rich people who I haven’t even met before.

B:得了!这关我什么事。我自己生活中要 管的事就够多了,哪里顾得了见都没见 过的那些富人的闲事。

A:Don’t you find any of this interesting?

A:难道你不觉得这些很有意思吗?

B:No, I don’t. If they were the neighbors you wouldn’t take such an interest in their private lives. Why are celebrities always such big news?

B:不?我不觉得。就算他们是你的邻居,你 也用不着这么关心他们的私生活。名人 又有什么了不起?

A:They just are. Reading about the difficulties famous people face in their lives makes us feel better about our own lives. Don't you agree?

A:他们就是这样。了解名人在生活中遇到 的困难会使我们对生活的感觉好些。不是吗?

B: If you were famous and someone photographed you in your bathroom, wouldn't you feel violated?

B:如果你是个名人,而且有人偷拍你在浴室 的样子,难道你不会有被侵犯的感觉吗?

A: That's different. That’s my home. They have no right to be there.

A:那不一样啊!那是我家!他们没有权利 来我家偷拍。

B:So it’s different in public?

B:那在大庭广众之下就可以吗?

A: Yes! The streets are public property. Nobody owns them. Thanks to journalists and photographers, I probably know all about my favorite satr’s love life and troubles.

A:是啊!街道是公共财产啊!不属于任何 人。多亏了记者和摄影师,我才能获悉 我喜爱明星的爱情生活与烦恼。

B: Any way, I don’t care.

B:不管怎么说,我还是不在乎。

A:Ok,I just have one more thing to say. Did you know that Arnie has gone in for heart surgery?

A:好的,再跟你说件事,你知不知道阿尼刚 进医院去做心脏手术了。

B:No I didn’t! Now,that is interesting.
 

B:不,我不知道!那真的很有趣。

打开APP阅读全文