1. I think I am somewhat on the shy side.
2. I am a curious person, and I like to learn new things.
3. In handling angry customers, Im patient but firm. ,
4. I may look dull and uninteresting, but youll be surprised when you get to know better.
5. I approach things very passionately, and I can take on jobs that trouble others and work at them slowly until they get down. ,
6. Frankly, I think Im an extrovert, so I dont like to work with introverted persons.~-
7. Well, I wouldnt like to call myself inward-looking though sometimes I like to think independently and enjoy staying all myself, and often I like sharing activities with others. ~*
8. Im not very outward-looking. I dont try to go a-head of people and direct them. Id rather work together with somebody else, and get the job done by cooperation. ,
9. On certain social affairs I think Im rather conservative, such as birth without marriage. But I am also open-minded on other social affairs, such as the social reforms. , ,
10. Im not so eloquent and a little shy in public, perhaps thats my weak point. But I am careful and patient in doing things.
11. Sometimes I would lose my temper, at present I learn to be tolerant and to control my temper.
12. I am proud of my strong will and never withdrawing from frustrations, but sometimes I am not so patient in doing things.
13. I have a strong team spirit. I like to work with others in cooperation. And I am always willing to lend my hand to others and modest enough to leam from others? ,
14. As a student just graduated from school, Im a little shy around people. Thats perhaps my weak point. But Im willing to learn from others, and like to do my job and communicate with people with patience. ,
15. I think for me the most important thing to be happy is to have a stable and cozy family. When you have such a family you will have no worries outside, and you will devote yourself to your work, then you will be successful in your career.
16. I hold that the most important thing is to have good friends. I think a person cant live all by himself, so it takes a lot of people working together. When you encounter difficulties, usually it is your friends that help you out. So the more close friends I have, the happier I am. , ,
17. I cherish that the success in career is the most important to me. As a man, career must stand in the first placeto be successful in ones career must be the dream of every man.
18. Time is money and efficiency is life. Whatever I do, I always seize the day and attach importance to efficiency.o
19. I keep on learning from others in my work. Because I think in the new century if you dont renew your mind, you will fall behind and be superseded by others. ,
20. Never put off till tomorrow what can be done today. Procrastination makes ones feel like he's a-chieved nothing in life.
21. A strong body comes first. Nowadays many people feel tired working at a rapid pace, so a strong body is the foundation of ones career.
22. I approach things very enthusiastically, I thinkI dont like to leave something half-done. It makes me nervousI cant concentrate on something else until the first thing is finished.
23. Sometimes I want to be by myself, but most of the time I prefer being with a group of people, so I guess youd say rather outgoing. I was very active in my university club.~
24. Sometimes I want to be alone and sometimes I feel embarrassed when I meet the female friends, so youd say that Im rather reserved.
25. I think that I am a very disciplined person. . . I think every successful salesperson must be disciplined. Also, Im very organized. I like to break problems down into manageable parts and accomplish each part in a step-by-step way.
26. I think I am too impatient at times. When I set a goal for myself, I know there will be obstacles a-long the way. But I sometimes feel impatient and frustrated when I cant reach the goal according to my schedule.
27. Im very responsible, I can make fast decisions and I do not need much supervision. I enjoy completing challenging tasks. ,
28. I am an exact man and I keep diary for ten years. I believe I an suitable for the work of Manager Assistant.,10
29. I feel that my enthusiasm, diligence, and adaptability could compensate for the lack of experience.
30. Frankly speaking, I am a typical Chinese workaholic. I dont mind working late at night. Due to that, I tend to leave the office late.
31. My biggest demerit is that I dont tend to innovate. That is not to say, I am unable to innovate, but I will firstly think about how to implement things effectively.
32. I am a steady and thoughtful girl. I treat everything seriously. Routine and strict study in university has cultivated me to a highly self disciplined person, and I treat this discipline as the guide of my life. On the other hand, I am energetic in thinking and action, because it is necessary for a successful marketing manager. I am not a fashionable-follower, but I can broadly accept fresh things with careful consideration.
33 I enjoy my life very much. Life contains not only sweet success but also bitter failure and suffering. I accept it as a formula that no pain, no gain. Suffering is a good teacher for ones growth. No matter what difficulty confronts me, I will treat it with all my enthusiasm as well as my smile. Of course, I am not capable to do all things perfectly, but I try my best. If I failed, I will quest myself, make clear what my problems are and try to avoid them next time. , ,, ,