立即打开

脱口说英语面试口语对话大全3-13-7:这是个艰苦的工作(mp3+中英)

A: May I come in?

我可以进来吗?

B: Please come in.

请进!

A: Good afternoon, sir.

下午好,先生。

B: Good afternoon. And you are...

下午好,你是……

A: Barbara Ireton.

芭芭拉艾尔顿。

B: Nice to see you, Miss Ireton. I’m the personnel manager here, Dirk Hull. Would you like to sit down over here, Miss lreton?Would you like to have a cup of coffee?

见到你真愉快,艾尔顿小姐,我是这儿的 人事经理,德克赫尔。请在这儿坐下, 好吗,艾尔顿小姐?你要来杯咖啡吗?

A: No, thank you.

A:谢谢,不用。

B: Well, now, let,s see. You seem to have done very well in your courses. You're very good at languages, too.

B:好吧,我们谈谈。你的课程似乎学得不 错,而且也颇具语言才能。

A: I can read, write and speak English and German in addition to my mother tongue, French.

A:除我的母语法语外,我能读、写和说英语 和德语。

B: Wonderful. Do you have any work experience?

B:太好了,你有工作经验吗?

A: A little. I served a six-year apprenticeship at Dream Hotel, spending time in all departments of this 5-star hotel.

A:有一点儿,我在梦想酒店当了 6年学徒, 在这家五星级酒店的各个部门都待过。

B: Oh, I see. Why do you want to join us?

B:噢,那么,你为什么要到我们这里来呢?

A: I'm very interested in the tourist business and I know your firm has a very good reputation in the travel line. I think it would be exciting and challenging to work for your company.

A:我对旅游业很感兴趣,我知道贵公司在 旅游这一行业里享有盛誉,而且我想为 贵公司工作不但令人振奋而且能鞭策自己。

B: Well, in this line, you know, one would have to travel now and then.

B:嗯,做我们这一行的人,你知道,常常需 要出差。

A: Yes, I like travelling, sir.

A:是的,我喜欢出差,先生。

B: Yes, do you know what the responsibilities of a tour guide are?

B:嗯,你知道一个导游的职责吗?

A: A tour guide must be responsible for arranging and coordinating tour activities, and offering service of transportation, accommodations, sightseeing, shopping and entertainment.

A:导游必须负责安排和协调旅游活动,以 及为游客提供交通、住宿、观光、购物和 娱乐等各项服务。

B: Then you may know that it’s hard work.

B:你可知道这是个艰苦的工作?

A: Yes, I know. But I don’t mind working hard.

A:是的,我知道,但我不介意工作艰辛。

B: You’re right. Now I’d like to ask you a few more questions about yourself. How old are you?

B:说得好,现在我想问几个关于你本身的 问题。你多大了?

A: I’m twenty-eight.

A:我28岁。

B: Are you married?

B:你结婚了吗?

A: No, I’m not.

A:不,没有。

B: Do you think you are quite extroverted or introverted?

B:你觉得你是个性格外向还是内向的人?

A: I’m quite outspoken. I enjoy calling a spade a spade and hate talking in a roundabout way. So I’d call myself outgoing.

A:我说话很坦率,喜欢有什么说什么,讨厌 说话转弯抹角。所以我称得上是外向。

B: Well, do you have any questions?

喚,你有什么其他问题吗?

A: Oh, um... How much is the pay?

嗯……薪水是多少?

B: Well, provide you with a monthly salary of 700 Franc.

我们每个月付你700法郎。

A: If I get the job, when can I start?

A:如果我被聘用,我何时上班?

B: Next week. Do you have other questions?

B:下周,还有别的问题吗?

A: No, thafs all.

A:没有就这独。

B: Well, thank you very much for coming to see us, Miss Ireton. You’ll be hearing from us within the next few days.

B:好,非常感谢你来和我们见面,艾尔顿小 姐,几天内我们会通知你的。

A: Thank you. Good-bye, sir.
 

A:谢谢,再见,先生。
 

打开APP阅读全文