12 Indicators That You’re Working For a Great Company
There has been a new fad rising among companies around the world. It benefits the customers, the employees and the management. This new popular trend is catching on from company to company and is spreading like wildfire. What is this new trend? It is the focus on employee happiness.
Great companies are changing the way they operate by developing policies to create a happy work place. The University of Warwick conducted experiments in a recent study that proved happy workers are 12% more productive. It is easier to work a company that treats you well, does yours? Here are some indicators that you work for a great company.
1. The leadership is honest, approachable and fair.
2. There is room for growth.
3. There is open collaboration between everyone.
4. There is constructive feedback.
5. There is an extensive hiring process to prevent toxic workers.
6. There is a small company feel.
7. There is a large focus on morale between employees, management and their families.
8. The atmosphere is fun and rewarding.
9. There is a diverse environment.
10. The pay is fair for the job that is asked.
11. There are clear expectations set and instructions on how to meet those expectations.
12. There are occasional breaks in the work-day.
In conclusion, if you find that you are working at one of these companies, consider yourself lucky. They are there for the welfare of everyone in the organization and care about your happiness specifically. Some don’t have it so lucky, but who knows, maybe that will change in a few years.