立即打开

老友记学英语第十季02 罗斯不难过 The One Where Ross Is Fine(中英字幕)

Okay, Ross. 好吧,罗斯   
I realize that you didn't expect to walk in and see that, but.. 我知道你不想进来看到这个     
- Let me explain, okay? - We weren't doing anything! 可是……听我解释好吗? -我们什么都没做!   
Rach, he just saw us. 瑞秋,他看到了   
But what you saw, that is the extent of it, okay? One kiss. 但你所看到的,就是全部的 知道吗?仅仅一个吻而已  
- That's a lie! We also kissed in Barbados. - Dude, chill! 不,天呐,你在说谎。我们在巴贝多就吻过了。 -哥们儿,真扫兴!   
Okay, we also kissed in Barbados.. 好吧,我们在巴贝多也吻过   
but we didn't plan it. The only reason that that happened.. 可我们没想那样,知道吗? 发生这件事的唯一原因   
was because I saw you kiss Charlie. 是我看见你吻查莉了。   
Yeah, you started it! I have got to chill. 对,是你开始的! 我想过要冷却下来。   
Look, we probably should have talked to you about this before it ever happened. 好吧,我们或许应该在事情 发生之前跟你说    
- But.. - Oh, we feel so terrible about this, Ross. 可是…… -我们对于这感到非常害怕,罗斯   
Yeah. But it did happen. 是, 对,可它确实发生了  
So.. 所以……   
Ross? 罗斯?   
Ross? 罗斯?   
Can we just close the door? 我们可以关上门了么?   
Ross, say something. 罗斯, 说点什么。  
Anything. 什么都行。   
So you two are..? 所以说你们俩……?   
- Yeah. - Yeah. 是。 -是。   
And have you had..? 那你们有没有……呃?   
- No. No, no, no. - No. No. 没,没 -没有。   
But if I hadn't walked in here, would you..? 可如果我没进来的话,你们会不会……?   
Probably.. No. No. 也许。 不, 不会!  
Ross, this is not how we wanted you to find out about this. Ross,我们本来没想让你 以这种方式发现。   
You have every right to go nuts. 你有权力抓狂。   
I'm not going nuts. Do you see me going nuts? 我不会抓狂的。你看我抓狂了?  
No, but you know what I mean. 不,可你知道我的意思。   
If you two are happy.. 如果你们俩开心    
then I'm happy for you. 我也会为你们开心。   
I'm fine. 我没事!   
- Really? - Absolutely. 真的? -当然。   
I'm fine. 我没事!   
Totally fine. 完全没事!   
I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky.. 我不知道为什么我的声音又大又尖   
because, really, I'm fine. 不过说真的。我没事。   
I'm not saying I wasn't a little surprised to see you guys kissing. 我不是说我看见你们接吻一点也不吃惊   
I mean, at first I was like: 我是说,开始我有点……   
But now that I've had time to absorb it.. 不过现在我已经开始接受   
Loving this. 喜欢了。   
- Ross.. - It's all working out. 罗斯… -都解决了!  
Me and Charlie. And you two. 我和查莉,还有你们俩。   
- You know what we should do? - Calm ourselves? 知道我们应该干什么吗? -冷静下来?   
No.不。   
We should all have dinner. 我们应该一起吃顿饭。   
Yes, we'll do it tomorrow night. I'll cook! 对,我们明天晚上就吃。我来掌勺!   
Look, don't you think that would be a little weird? 呃,你不觉得那样太怪了吗?   
Weird? What? What's weird? 怪?为什么?哪儿怪了?  
The only thing weird would be if someone didn't like Mexican food.. 如果有人不喜欢墨西哥菜才是唯一的怪事   
because I'm making fajitas! 因为我会做法加它!! (法加它:一种开胃点心)   
I do like fajitas. 我非常喜欢法加它。   
God, this adoption stuff is so overwhelming. 天呐,领养这件事真让人无法抵抗。   
There's inter-country adoption, dependency adoption. 有跨国领养,从属领养……   
There's so many ways to go, and this is, like, the biggest decision of our lives. 有这么多方法 这就像我们一生中最大的决定。   
There's a hair in my coffee. 我咖啡里有头发。   
Hey, guys.嗨,伙计们!   
Have you seen Frank Jr.? He's meeting me here with the triplets. 嗨,你们看见小弗兰克了吗 他要带着他的三胞胎来看我。   
It's funny, every time you say "triplets".. 知道吗,太有意思了。每次你说“三胞胎”   
I think of three hot, blond 19-year-olds. 我马上就想到三个火辣的19岁金发女郎。   
That's sweet. 想的美    
Drink your hair. 喝你的头发吧。   
Hey, what's all this stuff? 嘿,这些是什么?   
They're brochures from different adoption agencies. 哦,这些是我们从不同的 领养中心找来的小册子。   
Babies! Oh, this one is so cute. 哦,小孩子! 哦,这个好可爱    
Get this one. 就要这个!   
That's not really how it works. 这不是这么用的。   
- Oh, how does it work? - I don't know! 噢,那这个呢? -我不知道!   
If you're having a hard time, you should talk to my friends.. 好吧,如果你们遇到什么困难 可以跟我的朋友们谈谈   
Bill and Colleen. They adopted a kid. I'm sure they'd help you. 比尔和克琳。  他们领养了个孩子,肯定会帮你们的。  
Thanks, that would be great. 谢谢,这太好了。   
Hey, honey, wouldn't that be great? 嘿,老公,是不是很棒?   
All right, all right. Remember what we talked about. 好吧,好吧,好吧。 记住我们刚说的。   
When we're in a public place, there are certain rules. 在公共场合,要有一定的规矩。   
That's not what we talked about! 我们不是这么说的!   
- Hi, Frank. - Hi. 嗨!弗兰克。 -嗨!   
- Good to see you. - Good to see you too. 见到你真好。 -我也一样。   
- Hi, Frank. - Hi. Hey, how you doing? 嗨,弗兰克。 -嗨,过得怎么样?  
Oh, my goodness, they've all gotten so big. Which one is which again? 哦,天呐,他们都这么大了! 哪个是哪个啊?   
Well, that's Frank Jr. Jr.. 哦,那个从那个女士包里   
pulling the tampons out of the lady's purse. 扯出棉球来的是小小弗兰克。   
And that's Chandler climbing on Chandler. 钱德在往钱德身上爬。   
That's Leslie throwing bagels at him. 莱丝莉在往他身上扔百吉饼。   
She's got quite an arm there, doesn't she? Yeah. 她扔的真准啊, 是不是 不是吗? 是的。  
Hey, guys, come give me a hug. 嗨, 伙计们, 来给我个拥抱吧。  
Triplets, hug your aunt! 三胞胎, 抱抱你们的阿姨!  
It's like hugging fresh cookies. 就像抱着刚出炉的饼干。  
Oh, okay. 噢, 好了。  
I'm gonna eat you! 我要吃了你们!  
So how you been, Frank? 你怎么样, 弗兰克?  
Oh, good, you know. Life is all right. Just taking it day by day. 喔, 还好。你知道 生活还不错, 一天捱一天  
Seems like somebody needs something. 看起来某个人需要你的某个部件。  
Oh, no. He's just trying to pull my shoulder out of it's socket. 噢, 不是。 他只是试着 把我的肩膀拽脱臼。  
- Oh, my God. - No, it's fine. 噢, 我的天。 - 没事, 我很好。  
After I black out, he tries to put it back in, so.. 我每次都尝试不让他那么做 但他总能成功, 所以。。  
"Willing to adopt triplets?" No. 想领养三胞胎吗? 不!   
Can I just say, I know we're doing this for Ross and that's cool. 呃,我要说我们这么做是为了罗斯 而且这很酷   
But if it was up to me, this is not what we'd be doing on our first date. 不过如果让我来定的话 我们第一次约会的时候不会做这个。   
Well, what would we be doing? 那么,我们会做什么?   
I'd take you out for a romantic night. 我会带你出去过一个浪漫的夜晚。   
Some champagne, fancy dinner, feel you up on the carriage ride home. 有香槟,法国大餐 让你在马车上送你回家。   
Feel me up? 马车“上”?   
In a carriage. 里面!   
Well, maybe we can have our date later on tonight. 好啦, 也许我们应该晚点再约会。  
You know, after this, we'll go back to our apartment.. 你知道, 在这之后, 我们会回到我们的房间。。  
Right, right. Yeah. 对, 对。 是。  
We could put on some music, light some candles, and then.. 我们放些音乐, 点些蜡烛, 然后。。  
You want to say feel me up, don't you? 你想说抚摸我, 是不是?  
I just think it's something we should do. 我只是觉得这是我们应该做的。  
- Hey, Charlie! - Hi. 嗨,查莉! -嗨  
- Hi. - Hey. 嗨 -嘿   
So.. 那么。。  
- dreading this? - Oh, you bet. 害怕吗? - 噢, 肯定的。  
So did you bring a little something for Ross? 所以,你给罗斯带来点东西?   
Actually, it's some stuff you left at my apartment. 实际上……这些是你落在我公寓的。   
Well, thanks.噢,噢,谢谢。   
And you can just give me my stuff whenever you want. 知道吗,你可以随时把我的东西还给我。   
Yeah, I didn't throw any of that out. 好,我什么都没丢掉……   
I thought I heard voices. 我说我听到什么声音了!   
Hi, Charlie. 嗨,查莉!  
Hey, Joey. 嗨,乔伊   
And, oh, you're gonna have to introduce me to your new girlfriend. 呃……噢!你该向我介绍你的新女朋友。   
I'm just kidding. I know Rachel. I know.. 我开玩笑的,我认识瑞秋,我认识。   
Come. Please come in. Come in. 进来,请进来。进来。   
Okay. Well, we brought you some wine. 好的,呃,我们带来点酒。   
That is so thoughtful. 噢!想得真周到。   
She's a keeper. 这是她带来的。   
- And what did you bring me, huh? - Actually, that's.. 你又带来了什么? -呃,实际上,这是……   
Underwear, a toothbrush.. 内裤,牙刷    
and a Van Halen CD. 还有范海伦的CD。   
I can use all these things! 这些我都用得着!!   
Gosh, Ross, you know, you seem a little.. 天呐,罗斯,知道吗,你有点……   
What? Fine? Because I am. 什么?心情很好是吗?本来我就是!   
Aren't you? Aren't you? Aren't..? You see? 你们呢?你们呢?你们呢? 看到了吗?    
Who else is fine? 还有谁心情好?   
Come on. 好吧    
Listen. Why don't you try to relax. Maybe have a drink. 听着,嘿,罗斯。放松一点,好吗? 来喝点什么。   
You know what, that is a very good idea. 知道吗?这是个好主意。   
I'm gonna go make a pitcher of margaritas. 我要去弄一大罐马格丽塔酒。   
Oh, God. 噢,我的天。   
So adorable. 真可爱。   
Look at them, sleeping there like angels. 看他们睡得就像天使一样。   
Yeah, I really cherish these moments.. 对,我也很珍惜这段时光   
because before you know it, they're gonna be awake again. 因为你还没意识到它的可贵 他们就会醒过来。   
Well, they may be a handful.. 嗯,他们可能比较难控制   
- but they're so cute. - Yeah. 可他们真得很可爱。 -是啊。   
Oh, God, last time I babysat them, they did the funniest thing. 噢,天呐,我最后一次照看他们的时候 他们做了最有意思的事……   
I haven't slept in four years. 我已经4年没睡觉了!   
That's a long time. 这么,这么久了?   
You just don't know how hard it is, Phoebe. 你不知道这又多难,菲比   
There's just so many of them. 他们太多了。   
You know, two I could handle. 知道吗,两个我还能行。   
Two's great. You just hold one in each hand. 两个就太好了。你正一手抱着一个   
What do I do when the third one runs at me with his bike helmet on? 可第三个带着自行车头盔 朝我跑过来的时候我能怎么办?   
I got no more hands to protect my area. 我又没有另一只手来保护我的要害!   
There's three of them, Phoebe. Three. 他们是三个,菲比,三个!   
Yeah, I know, Frank. 是,我知道,弗兰克。   
I counted them when they were coming out of my area. 我生他们的时候数过了。   
Sometimes, I think that.. 有时候我甚至想……   
Oh, no, no, no, I can't say it. It's too horrible. No. 哦,不,不,不,我不能说, 太可怕了。不。   
What? 什么?   
No, no, I can't. 不,我不能。   
Oh, my God, Frank. Are you thinking of leaving? 噢,天呐,弗兰克,你想摆脱他们?   
Because I didn't have those triplets so you could run out on them. 那三胞胎不算是我的 所以你就想要抛弃他们!   
Oh, no, I would never do that. No. I just.. 噢,不!我永远不会那么做。不。   
was thinking that, you know, maybe you could take one. 我只是想,你知道吗 也许你可以带走一个。   
What? 什么?!     
You can't separate them, that's terrible! Which one? 你不能把它们分开!这太可怕了。 哪一个?   
Thank you so much for seeing us. 谢谢你能让我们来。   
Phoebe has told us great things about you guys. 菲比跟我们说过你们做的好事了。   
Please, we're happy to help. 噢,请进,我们很愿意帮忙。   
We went through the same thing when we were adopting. 我们领养的时候也经历过这种事   
So a lot of malfunctioning wee-wees and hoo-hoos in this room, huh? 那么,这间屋子里也充斥着 wee-wee和hoo-hoo的故障声了,呃?   
I mean, you have a lovely home. 我是说,你们过得很开心。   
We appreciate anything you can tell us. 好吧,你们说的一切我们都很感激。   
Well, actually, I think this might help. 当然,实际上,我想会有帮助的。   
It's pretty much.. 这些大概就是   
- all the information you need. - Oh, my God. 你们所需要的所有信息了。 -噢,天呐!   
Everything is broken into categories, then cross-referenced. 所有的东西都按类别分开 可以互相引用   
Then color-coded to correspond with the forms in the back. 还根据背面的颜色进行了标注。   
Thank you. 太感谢了。   
I think I just had a tiny orgasm. 我想我刚经历了一次小高潮。   
I know the process is frustrating, but it's so worth it. 我知道过程是让人沮丧的 不过是值得的。   
Adopting Owen was the best thing that ever happened to us. 领养欧文是我们经历过得最好的事情。   
That's great. Can I see the book? 太棒了。我能看看这本书吗?   
You want me to wash my hands first, don't you? 你想让我先洗手,是不是?   
Please. It's just so pretty and white. 这……这个这么漂亮,而且是白的。   
Bathroom is down the hall to your left. 洗手间在走廊那头,左边。   
I would have told him to do it too. 我也让他这么做过。   
Can I adopt you? 我能领养你吗?  
- Hey, you must be Owen. - Yeah. 嗨,你一定是欧文。 -对。   
I'm Chandler. Hey, I was in the Scouts too. 我叫钱德。嗨,我也当过童子军。   
- You were? - In fact, my father was a den mother. 真的? -当然,实际上我爸爸是童子军的女训导员。   
You know how to use a compass? 你知道怎么用指南针吗?   
I have a badge in it. 我得过一枚徽章。   
- You do? That's fantastic. - You want to see it? 真的?真是太棒了! -你想看吗?   
I'd love to, but I gotta get back to your parents. 当然想,不过我得先回去跟你的父母聊聊。   
They're telling us about how they adopted you. 他们在告诉我们怎么领养你的事。   
What? 什么?!?   
What? 怎么了?   
I'm adopted? 我是领养的?   
I got nothing. 我什么都不知道。   
I'm adopted? 我是领养的?   
No. 不   
I didn't say that. I said.. 我没那么说。 我是说。。  
you're a doctor. 你是个医生。  
A doctor. 一个医生。  
Hey, doctor, my arm hurts. Can you fix it for me? 嗨, 大夫,我的胳膊疼。 你能帮我修理一下吗?  
I can't believe I'm adopted. 我真不敢相信我是领养的。  
So you're not gonna fix my arm? 那。。你不准备修理我的胳膊了?  
Well, that first batch of margaritas was not so great.. 第一批马格丽塔不是太好   
but this second batch is good. 可第二批实在太棒。。棒了。  
Well, maybe the next batch, we could all get some. 好吧,希望到下一批的时候 我们都能喝一点。   
Oh, God, this is fun, isn't it? 噢,伙计们,这很有趣,是吗?   
You know, just the four of us. 知道吗?就我们四个。   
Just hanging. 就这么呆着。   
Dude, are you okay? 伙计,你还好吧?   
And when are the fajitas gonna be ready? 法加它什么时候才能好?   
I'm fine, okay? I'm great. 我很好!嘿,我很棒!   
I'm just.. I'm just proud of us. 我只是…… 我只是为我们而骄傲。   
You know? There's no weirdness, no tension. 一点都不古怪,一点都不紧张。   
No awareness. 一点都不清醒。   
We make a great foursome. We should do more stuff together. 我们组成一个“四人组”。 我们应该一块再做些什么。   
Let's take a trip! 哦! 我们去旅行吧!   
We could all go on your boat. 我们可以坐你的船去。  
Joey has this amazing sailboat. 乔伊有一艘很棒的帆船。  
Actually, Ross, I sold the boat two years ago. 实际上, 罗斯 我两年前我已经把船卖掉了。  
Oh, no. Idiot! 哦, 不。 白痴!  
Well, yeah, but I could get another one. 呃, 是的, 不过我可以弄来另外一个。  
- This trip sounds great. - Yeah? 这个旅行听起来棒极了。 - 是吗?  
Okay, where do you think we can go? 好, 你觉得我们能去哪?  
My fajitas! 我的法加它!!  
Look, Charlie, I just want you to know.. 听着,查莉,我只想让你知道。   
Ross is just having a little trouble adjusting to the thought of Joey and me. 罗斯还需要时间习惯我跟乔伊在一起。   
You know, he normally doesn't drink like this. 知道么,他一般不这么喝酒的。   
You know what, this is nothing. My father is a raging alcoholic. 噢,你知道吗?这没什么。 我爸爸就是个疯狂的酒鬼。   
I'm sorry, have I made this evening uncomfortable? 噢,对不起 让你们不舒服了?   
Fajitas! Be careful! Very hot plate! Very hot! 法加它!  当心,盘子很烫,盘子很烫!!  
Ross, you don't even have oven mitts on. 罗斯,你怎么没戴手套!   
That is gonna hurt tomorrow. 明天手要疼了!   
Okay, well, this is crazy. 好吧,好吧,这太疯狂了。   
We can't seriously be talking about me taking one of your kids, can we? 我们不可能是在严肃的讨论 我要带走一个孩子,是吗?   
Oh, no, of course we're not. 不,当然不是。   
- That's insane. - I know. 太愚蠢了。 - 我知道。   
Alice would never go for it. 爱丽丝不会支持的,是吗?   
She's pretty tired too. I think we could get her on board. 噢,我不知道,她也太累了。 我想她可能会入伙的。   
Well, just for argument's sake, you know, hypothetically.. 好吧,知道吗,只是为了争论, 知道吗,是假设的。   
which one would you be willing to give up? 你要放弃哪一个?   
Frank Jr. Jr.? 小小弗兰克?  
Well, it'd be great for my shoulder. 噢,你选了这么好的一个。   
You'd be getting a really good one. 噢,你选了这么好的一个。   
He's really funny. 我是说,知道吗,他真是太有趣了。   
Like, the other day, he made up this joke: 比如,那天他说了个笑话   
What's green and says, "Hey, I'm a frog"? 什么东西是绿的并且说 “嗨,我是一只青蛙”?   
A talking frog. 一只会说话的青蛙!   
Oh, no, you can't have him, he's too funny. 噢,不,你不能带他走。他太有意思了。   
Well, all right, that's fine. What about Leslie? 好吧,好吧,没问题。那莱丝莉呢?   
Oh, no, no, not Leslie. No. 噢,不,不。不要是莱丝莉。   
She's the only one that knows how to burp the alphabet. 不,她……她是唯一一个会 打着嗝说出字母表来的。   
All right, so that leaves Chandler. 好吧,那就剩下钱德了。   
No, no, you can't have Chandler. No, no. She's my little genius. 噢,不,不,你不能带走钱德 不。不,不。她是个小天才。   
I got big hopes for her. 我对她抱有很大期望。   
She's gonna be a doctor or a realtor. 她会成为医生或者房地产经纪人……   
Wow, Frank, I think we just ran out of kids. 哇,弗兰克。我想我谁都带不走了。   
Oh, I think you're right. 噢,我想你是对的。   
Oh, wow. Phoebe, I don't think I can give one of them up.哦,哇,菲比 我不认为我能放弃任何一个。   
I mean, you know, they drive me crazy, but they're my babies. 我是说,知道吗 他们让我发疯,可他们是我的孩子。   
I'm sorry, Frank, I didn't realize things were so bad. 很抱歉,弗兰克。我没想到事情会这样。   
You know, I'll help out more. I can baby-sit anytime you want. 知道吗,我会帮你的。 你需要的时候我可以照顾他们。   
You name the day and I'll be there. 你说一天,我会去的。   
- How about tomorrow? - Well, that's not good. 明天怎么样? -呃,不好。   
But I can move some stuff around and I'll be there. 不过知道吗,我会推掉其它事 我会到的。   
You and Alice just take the whole day together. 你和爱丽丝可以整天呆在一起。   
You'd do that for us? 你为我们这么做?   
Are you kidding? That's what sisters are for. 你开玩笑吗?你以为姐姐是干什么的?   
Oh, look at them. 看看他们!    
I love you so much. 噢,我真爱你们。   
Oh, crap, don't wake up! Don't wake up! 噢,天呐,别醒过来,别醒过来!   
- Where are Bill and Colleen? - Kitchen, getting something to eat. 比尔和克琳呢? -他们在厨房弄点吃的。   
Can you believe how nice they are? 您能想象他们有多好吗?   
We have to leave. 我们必须走!!   
Why? What did you do in the bathroom? 为什么?你在洗手间做了什么?   
I didn't get to the bathroom. I bumped into Owen on the way. 我还没去洗手间呢。 我在路上碰到了欧文   
He didn't know he was adopted. There's a slight chance.. 可他还不知道他是被领养的。 有一个小小的机会    
I may have told him. 我告诉了他。   
Oh, my God, where's my purse? No, I can replace everything in there. 噢,天呐,我的手袋呢? 不,我们把东西放在这儿。   
- Get that binder and let's go! - Hi. 拿上活页册,走! -嗨。   
Some little snacks for everybody. 给大家的一点小吃。   
You don't have to eat the sour worms. Those are for Owen. 哦,你们不用吃酸蠕虫, 那是给欧文的。   
I'll go get him in a second. 我一会儿去叫他。   
By the way, you should know, we haven't told him he's adopted yet. 顺便说一句, 你们该知道 我们还没告诉他他是领养的。   
But kids are so intuitive. 可孩子们直觉很灵敏。   
Don't you think, on some level, he already knows? 你不认为某种程度上他已经知道了?   
- I'm adopted? - See? Intuitive. 我是领养的?! - 看?直觉!   
What? Where did you hear that? 什么?你从哪儿听来的?   
He told me. 他告诉我的!   
And he paid me 50 dollars not to tell. 他还给我50块钱让我别说出来。   
Which, technically, now you should give back. 那现在你该把钱还给我了!   
You told him he's adopted? 你告诉他他是领养的?   
I'm sorry. You should have a sign out there or something. 实在对不起,可你们应该在 那儿或者什么地方写明白。   
Or at least whisper it to people when they come in the door. 或者在人们进门的时候悄悄告诉他们:   
"Owen doesn't know he's adopted, and he also thinks Santa is real." “欧文不知道他是领养的, 他也认为圣诞老人是真实存在的。”   
He isn't? 他不是吗?!   
We have to get out of here, baby. 我们必须走了,亲爱的!   
What is the matter with you? 你怎么了?   
All right, look, I know what Chandler did was not the best.. 好了, 听着, 我知道 钱德做的不是最好的。。  
but anyone would assume that a 12-year-old has been told he's adopted. 但是任何人都应该想到 一个12岁的孩子会被告知是被领养的   
- Yeah, he's 8. - Wow, he's tall. 是的, 他8岁。 - 喔, 他长的好高。  
What country did you get him from? 你从哪个国家领到他的?  
Everyone, I would like to make a toast.. 诸位,我要向   
to Rachel and Joey. 瑞秋和乔伊敬酒。   
And to love. 还有爱情。   
Ah, love! 啊,爱情。   
L-O-V-E. Love. L-O-V-E,爱情。   
L is for "life." L是生活。   
And what is life without love? 没有爱情哪有生活?   
Oh, my God, are we supposed to answer? 噢,我的天呐,我们要回答吗?   
O is for: O是   
"Oh, wow!" “噢,哇!”   
The V is for this.. V是   
very surprising turn of events.. 事情转变的这么快   
which I am still fine with, by the way. 而顺便说明,我完全应付得来。   
E.. E是   
is for how.. 我发现   
extremely normal I find it.. 这是多么的正常。   
that you two.. 你们俩   
are together. 走到了一起。   
And that one day you might get married.. 有一天你们会结婚   
and have children of your own. 还会有你们自己的孩子。   
- Dude, are you okay? - Totally. 伙计,你还好吧? -完全没问题。   
Ross, you don't seem okay. 罗斯,你看起来不太好。   
I'm sorry, it must be the pressure of entertaining. 对不起,一定是快乐的压力太大了。   
I think everyone would feel better if we had some flan. 我想如果我们吃点果馅饼会感觉好点。   
Wait, Ross. Ross, I.. I have to take off. 等等,罗斯,我——我要走了。   
- No! - I'm sorry. 不行! - 对不起   
I have an early class in the morning. 我明天早上还有一节很早的课,   
But this has been lovely. 不过这已经很好了。   
Wasn't it? And you thought it would be awkward with Joey. 是吗?可你认为跟乔伊一起很不自在   
And that you never really liked Rachel. 而且你从没真正喜欢过瑞秋。   
You are on fire! I'll call you in the morning, okay? 你过火了! 我早上给你打电话,好吗?   
- Okay. - All right. 好吧。 - 好   
God, Rachel, what Ross just said, that's just.. 天呐,瑞秋,罗斯刚才说得简直太……   
That's okay. Girls tend not to like me. 噢,没事,女孩们从来都不喜欢我。   
Fine. 再见。   
Okay. I guess it's just flan for three. 好吧,我想只需要给三个人吃的果馅饼了!   
Hey, that rhymes. 嘿,嘿,这还挺押韵!   
You know what, Ross, I think we're gonna take off too. 知道吗,罗斯? 我想我们也该走了。   
Of course. God, I'm so stupid. 噢,噢,当然。天呐,我真蠢。   
You guys are a couple now. 你们现在是一对了。   
I mean, you probably just want to be alone. 我是说,你们可能想单独呆着。   
- No, it's just getting late.. - It's fine. It's totally fine. 不,不,我只是说天晚了…… -嘿,嘿,没事的。真的没事。   
I've got plenty of margaritas. It's all good. 我已经喝了够多的玛格丽塔。真得很好。   
I don't even know what that's for. 我都不知道那是什么。   
You know what? 知道吗?   
I think I'm gonna stay here and make sure he's okay. 我想我应该留下保证他没事。   
- That's probably a good idea. - I'll see you in the morning. 对,这可能是个好主意。 - 对,明天早上见。   
Okay. 嗯嗯,好吧。   
Yeah, you know, Joey, I.. 知道吗,乔伊   
I don't think he's ever gonna be okay with this. 我不认为他会接受我们俩在一起。   
It doesn't look good, does it? 看起来不太好,是吗?   
I guess I made Tater Tots. 我猜我做了Tater Tots.   
Ross, oven mitts! 罗斯, 手套!  
Morning. 早上好。   
- Here you go. - Thanks. 你醒了。 -谢谢   
- Did you stay here all night? - Yeah. 你整个晚上都在这儿? -对。  
So you took off my pants and shoes? 你脱了我的裤子和鞋?   
No. No, no. 不,不,不。   
You actually did that when you were dancing to the Chicago soundtrack. 实际上是你和着《芝加哥》 的原声跳舞时自己脱掉的。   
Look, Ross.. 听着,罗斯    
about Rachel and I. Listen, you don't have to worry about that.. 关于我和瑞秋 听着,你什么都不用担心,知道吗?   
because nothing's gonna happen.因为什么都不会发生。   
What do you mean? 你是什么意思?   
She and I said from the beginning.. 好吧,我们从一开始就说   
we weren't gonna do anything unless you were okay with it. 如果你不接受的话我们什么都不会做的。   
And clearly.. 而很明显……   
What are you talking about? I'm fine. 嘿,你在说什么?我很好!   
- Are we still doing this? - No. 我们可以继续这样? - 不可以。  
It's okay, Ross. You know, I totally understand. 很好,罗斯,好吗? 我完全明白。   
Of course you're not fine. You're.. 你当然接受不了。你们是……   
You're Ross and Rachel. 你们是罗斯和瑞秋   
Yeah, except we're not.除非我们不是。   
I mean, we haven't been a couple in, like.. 我是说,我们已经有,   
six years. 6年没在一起了。   
My God, is that right? 噢,天呐,真的吗?   
Has it been that long? 有这么久了?  
That's what I hear, yeah. 我也是这么听说的,是的。   
This is crazy. I mean, six years.. 这太疯狂了。我是说,6年?   
and because of me, you guys aren't gonna be together? 就因为我,你们不能在一起?   
Can I ask you something?我能问你点事吗?   
Really.. 说真的    
what is this thing with you and Rachel? 你觉得跟瑞秋在一起怎么样?   
Come on, you know me. You know.. 别闹了,我是说,你了解我,你知道……   
Joey. 乔伊   
I'm crazy about her. 我为她感到疯狂。   
And she feels the same way? 她也这么想吗?   
I think so. 我想是的。   
Well, then.. 好吧,那么    
maybe it's time we all moved on. 可能现在我们都该往前看了。   
Yeah, but, Ross, I mean, you're not okay with it, so.. 对,不过,罗斯 我是说,你并没有完全接受。   
No, but I want to be. 不,我会的。   
I will be. 嘿,我会的。   
Besides, I'm with Charlie, right? 另外,我还有查莉呢,对吧?   
Oh, my God, I'm still with Charlie, aren't I? 噢,天呐,我还跟查莉在一起呢, 是吗?  
- She didn't see the dance, did she? - No, no, no. 我是说,她没看见我跳舞吧? -不,不,不,不   
No, that was.. That was just for me. 只有——只有我看见了。   
Hey, you..? 你。。   
You sure about this? 你说真的?   
Yeah, I'm sure. 对,我是说真的。   
And.. 那。。 .  
we're okay? 我们的关系没问题吗?   
- Hey, Phoebe. - Hey. 嗨,菲比 - 嗨。   
We just want to give you a heads up. 呃,我们只是想给你提个醒。   
- Bill and Colleen hate us. - Why? 比尔和克琳讨厌我们。 - 为什么?   
Owen didn't know he's adopted and Monica told him. 欧文不知道他是领养的, 可莫妮卡告诉了他。   
What?什么?   
- He didn't know? He's 12. - No, he's only 8. 他不知道?他12岁了啊。 - 不, 他才8岁。  
I'll bet he's Russian. 我打赌他是俄罗斯人。  
Still, he had to find out sometime. 可是,他总有一天会发现的。   
How would you like it if someone told the triplets that you gave birth to them? 对,可如果有人告诉这三胞胎 是你生了他们你会高兴吗?   
I'm gonna go tell Emma she was an accident. 我要去告诉爱玛,说她是个事故的结果。

打开APP阅读全文